Jun's 510 wagon on JNC

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

“The exterior looked like it had been parked in a golf course for 20 years,” Jun says, “the rear quarter panel was smashed in and there was rust too, but the interior was perfect.” That was the right call. It took him about three months of hammer and dolly work just to get it smooth enough for paint, but at least metal is malleable. Plastic and vinyl are near impossible to replace."

amen, sweet Jesus. when that crap crumbles not even eBay can turn up replacements.

I just want the thread to return!

I hear ya, I get asked about it all the time.  Since the JNC post went up, I probably got 100 requests just for the build thread from various sources.  

I friggin hate that wagon. J/K Jun. I'm just a little jelly.  When I've parked my wagon next to Jun's it makes mine look like a 4X4 wagon.

John, there is a reason I don't park next to you at meets, I don't want people to compare my build quality with your level.  I don't know man, the Radio Flyer was looking pretty slammed at Eagle Rock last month.   :thumbup:

I've been getting a lot of messages about wagon details the past few days- I'll try to answer them as best I can.  Thanks!

I hear ya, I get asked about it all the time.  Since the JNC post went up, I probably got 100 requests just for the build thread from various sources.  

John, there is a reason I don't park next to you at meets, I don't want people to compare my build quality with your level.  I don't know man, the Radio Flyer was looking pretty slammed at Eagle Rock last month.   :thumbup:

I've been getting a lot of messages about wagon details the past few days- I'll try to answer them as best I can.  Thanks!

Thanks Jun. I was going for the HOT ROD Rake. But I love how your wagon sits. And the whole theme you have going.

But your true JDM not just your wagon. And you have the artsy fartsy ability that I don't have.

• 6 months later...