stolen toyota mini seattle

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

really?? the tweeker mobile was stolen? damn dude. this blows. hope ya get it back in one piece.

was completely dialed in too, air shocks all the way around, weber, offy, spindles, system, ect...

the irony is i was reading that thread about the club and thinking to myself " i really need a kill switch in the mini"....

now im gonna drink till i forget that i didnt put one in

DISABLE YOUR CARS PEOPLE NO ONE IS SAFE!!!!

yes... asap

IMG_1329.jpg
here is a parts/unique piece list of stuff to watch for

17x8 97ish mustang cobra wheels 245/45/17, 2 of them have marks under the center cap on one lug hole from me removing a wheel lock i lost the key to, the other 2 have camber wear on the inside of the tire

similar "buckle" dents and rolled flat and tugged on both fenders

djm 2in spindles, broken off steering stop in drivers side, no wheel stop on pass (passenger caliper is painted red)

bed has a hole on front passenger side for no reason
IMG_1361.jpg

another dent in the rear pass corner, and a big cartoon racing sheep sticker, "I'm dragging my member" lic plate frame
IMG_1386.jpg

blue cloth 60/40 bench seat, tear on drivers side bottom with a white towel stuffed in it
IMG_1225.jpg

custom made stock throttle linkage spacer
IMG_1437.jpg

offenhauser dual plane 22r intake with 2in weber 32/36 adapter/riser. bolts are stripped and stacked with washers on the thermostat and the carb/riser holes have been stripped and used oversized non standard toyota bolts

as it was in the truck
IMG_1463.jpg

IMG_1432.jpg

most carb bolts were tapped out to a 9/16th bolt to mount the spacer, forget the pitch
042207_1737a.jpg

painted grey w/ black spots 4in steel drop blocks
IMG_1351.jpg

home made front passenger body mount ( whole core support replace from FD corner to the pass fire wall and is gloss black)
IMG_1366.jpg

flow master muffler welded to a stock 22r manifold w/hanger (muffler has "melted strap stain"...long story)
IMG_1148.jpg

IMG_1161.jpg

fairly new gabriel hi-jacker air shocks
IMG_1360.jpg

hood has half ass body work and is painted mostly semi gloss black with a big ol primer spot

red top optima with a plastic sticker pouch with the receipt in it on the motor side

here is a link to my build thread for more pics, thank you very much for looking

http://blacksheepauto.com/forum2/index.php?topic=284.0

• 1 month later...

RECOVERED!!!

In really good shape too, they only stole:

Stereo

Battery

Rear shocks

5 lug nuts

Most everything in the glove box

Still has the wheels (I am a waliking advertisement for gorilla wheel locks now) and they didn't touch the motor.

Color me stoked :D

• Like 4

Looking at the pictures if that is where and how it was left ,,,,  who ever stole it lives very close to that location..  My sister lived in a place under those trees with long ass needles and the only build up on cowl if you don`t drive car....If you drive even a little bit the wind dries the area and they blow off.......But Sherlock fuckin Holmes im not..

:)

P.S.  sorry to the hispanical type dude that i gave the evil eye supreme to the other day at Arlinton pick-n-pull   ,,  till i read B2 on his plate...cuz i could only remember first 2...and i was positive on the B but started questioning myself on the 1

Somebody complained to police about where it was parked, meter maid came out and ran plates.

Ya I was pretty bummed at the meet, much better now :D

Nana-

Ya it definitely sat under a cedar, also got stuck there. Truck has more mud in the wheel wells then my wheeler. I'm of half a mind to go look for a near by cedar with a mud hole under it, but daylight and work don't get along. But it couldn't be far, most of the lugs were really loose and there was no wear on lugs/rim/studs.

I will keep ratsun informed if I do locate said cedar tree...