post your picks for pug fugliest car designs!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol at the nissan joke.....

and sorry, hope no one abandons nissan after this but....warning not nissan fan friendly lol

https://www.google.com/search?q=murano+cabriolet&hl=en&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=0D-YUJfELqbNiwKZtoGQAw&ved=0CDcQsAQ&biw=1024&bih=540

also, in case you needed a massive v8 for soccer practice we have the r55 amg

mercedes-benz_r55_amg-2090-27.jpg

Is this where we starting moving the Mercedes from the Beautiful post over :rofl:

no never....the mercs in that thread are all gorgeous...as are most mercs, just the R-class, A-class and the early 2000's C-class kompressor are no goes...come to think of it i'm gonna go find some oics of those so I can burn your eyes lol

here's the A-class:

Mercedes_A_Class_2005_2jpg293061a6-69ec-4702-b65a-2367eed576b2Larger.jpg

and how could i forget the e36 318ti?!?!?! I can just picture their engineers..."ehh they don't need the whole car....lets just give em 85% of it and charge 90% of the price...."

bmw-318ti.jpg

no never....the mercs in that thread are all gorgeous...as are most mercs, just the R-class, A-class and the early 2000's C-class kompressor are no goes...come to think of it i'm gonna go find some oics of those so I can burn your eyes lol

here's the A-class:

Mercedes_A_Class_2005_2jpg293061a6-69ec-4702-b65a-2367eed576b2Larger.jpg

and how could i forget the e36 318ti?!?!?! I can just picture their engineers..."ehh they don't need the whole car....lets just give em 85% of it and charge 90% of the price...."

bmw-318ti.jpg

e36 318ti's transforms pretty good with the right wheels and stance. I see the typical hot hatch and think why doesn't somebody give them a RWD to build, wah-lah the ti.

e36 318ti's transforms pretty good with the right wheels and stance. I see the typical hot hatch and think why doesn't somebody give them a RWD to build, wah-lah the ti.

Its not a hot hatch though, they make a 1 series hatch now that is exactly what you described...a rwd hot hatch, or the z3m coupe, both great rwd hot hatches....the 318ti is just a coupe with 80% of the trunk hacked off....imo they just got lazy and it showed.

DAH FUq??

I know im in the wrong forum to defend this truck but i would legitimately LOVE to daily that thing haha

WTF, I like all the old cars you guys are calling ugly. Maybe I'm just addicted to broke old shit?

:poke: we drive datsuns....we're all addicted to old broke shit...

we gotta beautiful car thread so we gotta have an ugly car thread!

1961 Dodge (front and rear)

2408805954_c94401f5b9.jpg

2402140841_56b744e510.jpg

^^^ lighter color and two tone is wrong choice .. lol

:rofl: .... Brother owns one of these.

1961 Dodge Seneca.

original slant six + 3 speed stick. Torque up the wazoo lol.

It's like a drug dealing car lol.

Look up the cop version.

Wheels and paint make a huge difference on these :D

Seeing old domestic cars in pics versus in person is nothing alike for me at least

Too funny lol

No way!

Countach was beautiful, a work of art from my childhood! All of us boys had a poster of one on their wall!

For real. Countach is one of my TOP.

They look like the original Star Trek shuttle craft got raped by a door stop. There's not a sexy thing about it. I didn't like them when I was 12 and I don't like them now. Lamborghinis haven't been pretty for 40 years.