ratty 521 to match my 411

erichwaslike

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

holy shiiet.   How long was the truck trying to squeeze the life out of you before your neighbor came over?   

Dont piss her off anymore, that bitch be Cray cray... 

maybe 30 seconds or so. but it did some pretty good damage to me

You don't call your truck Christina do ya?

Happy that your all right, get rid of the starter, I have found that a sledge hammer fixes everything, after I beat the crap out of the possessed part that has a mind of it's own, that makes me feel better, then I go out and replace it, and all is good.  :lol:

no she doesnt have a name yet. and its a brand new autozone starter with a lifetime warrenty so its going back when the motor comes out.

jesus man! that is frightening. glad to hear you're alive. Bet you won't make that mistake again.

it wasnt really a mistake at all, if the starter hadnt malfunctioned there'd be no issue. 

Is the truck ok cause you sound alright,i would hate for anything to happen to a 521. :w00t:

no shes fine, but she almost got her ass beat for it after then i realized i would just be mad about it later

it wasn't really a mistake at all, if the starter hadnt malfunctioned there'd be no issue.

That was a really big mistake for two reasons, it was in gear, major error, and it had a sticky starter that you knew about, another major error.

I am assuming that the engine didn't start, and it was just the starter powering the vehicle, I can only imagine what would have happened if it had started, this is a good example for having a properly functioning e-brake.

BTW, when I was a kid taking my drivers test for the first time, if the vehicle could move with the engine running with the e-brake set, the drivers test was cancelled.

It's good you were not hurt bad, your lucky.

goign to pick up my l16 tonight form jeff(drewsdime) and i might be starting the pull on the one in the truck tonight. should be back up and running friday night/sat morning. im hoping for friday night around 7 so i can make the torrence meet. theres supposed to be a photographer from japan there. i know shes ugly but sometimes that works lol

it runs, and its definitely moar loar. heres a pic from the oc meet at nicks burgers and 2 i took.

534828_470906379625123_1716398871_n_zpsb

mine and radim's trucks

820890_470889612960133_434028765_o_zps4e

race slicks that are going on the back of the boso rat

819305_470958162953278_2102585484_o_zpsb

the ground clearance on the exhaust. static ride height... 

hit a pole ion a gas station trying to avoid the old oblivious lady that was about to hit me and i turned too sharp and tagged the pole with the bed, i was on my way to san pedro and didnt wanan get out to look at it cause i didnt wanan be in a bad mmod while driving... finally got to the tat shop and looked at it.... no damage... idk how but it hit either the last hook or the bed right behind it and kinda scooted the back of the truck around..... some how no damage tho......

If I hit the wheel it would still show since I'm on slightly stretched tires... The wheel lip sticks out farther than the tire. I think the hooks are farter than that. It was a blue and yellow pole but I don't see any paint on the truck anywhere...

well this pile of crap ate a wheel cylinder the other day and now the brakes just aint right after replacing it. ive decided that im gonna move forward with the disk swap so im in the middle of installing a 510 master and proportioning valve then ill be doing my disk swap.

You got a lot of money.Just do it already don't be like that other idiot on hear that spends all kinds of time and a little money and does not know what direction to go in,it's a green truck on here.haha

i actually dont. i have liek 60 bucks for 2 weeks cause rent insurance and cell phone are due

JRock?

bahahahah.......

I ment me but thats close enough.haha

at least you have a nice truck to show for all your ass dragging lol