ratty 521 to match my 411

erichwaslike

so i got my dual master on, proportioning valve too. brakes still take a small pump befor they will fully stop the truck but its definitly driveable. also ate the 2nd wheel cylinder on the pass front. last night i got my radio hooked up and the under dash speaker.... it works. i now have a period correct dealer installed am radio functioning. i need to get the antena wire spliced then i can listen to the ducks games on am830. im super stoked on it. i also put in the cowl vent door and the heater box. its got a god fan and core i just need to plumb it in. shes coming along nicely and actually starting to become a real truck! looking into doing a mini notch to get some suspension back at the rear sometime this weekend... but my bday is friday so i may not have time due to celebrating and recovering from said celebration.....

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just to add some jelly to it.... i put these on monday. ive had em for about 3 years now and ive only had the truck for 4 months or so...... yeah i pre-plan a bit.

i also riveted them on so they cant be stolen too easily

i got my hids off my 411sss and the yellow centers, all 4 have the headlight visors too. now i need my roof rack and possibly the windsheild visor im thinking of making.....

IMG_07691_zps037aa978.jpg

IMG_07681_zps87eac207.jpg

im not using it. its missing the ecu. and its auto. im pretty sure ive got it sold tho. im kinda liking the l series but it needs a bit of power. im thinking l18-20 with a sinple low boost draw thru turbo setup.

so i picked up my l18 for the truck last night. it came with a w53 head on it that is going on my dads lz24 setup and got another a87 head to use on it. gonna throw a set of dished pistons in it and do a turbo draw thru setup. just want a lil more power in the truck and some cool factor when i pop the hood.....

• 2 weeks later...

so i got my newr wheels the othere day, they are the same wheels i had on the rear before but with a lower offset.... heres what happened.

IMG_0825_zps6a46821c.jpg

IMG_0819_zps6a05f6dc.jpg

IMG_0820_zps460018e4.jpg

IMG_0823_zps75ec84c9.jpg

IMG_0822_zps5613b0d5.jpg

IMG_0821_zps3dbf71cb.jpg

i also pulled up to my buddies inlaws house, and with my fat ass in it(180lbs) and the tires on the pass side barely in the gutter this happened. i didnt have to use the brakes lol

IMG_0828_zps48e17971.jpg

I guess, it gives new meaning to falling out without stepping! Now you just need a pad to throw out before you drop out.

Hemroids? Your asshole falling out? ... Shitting blood in the toilet, so much so it looks like an abortion? ?? Need a maxi pad to soak up all the blood?

The patina was from the po that started sanding then sold it to me. I like it.

Who uses hand signals????? My turn signals work in the rear. I have the fronts but the mounting studs are broke off from when I got em in the jy. Side markers I have also. The po had put some home made led panels for the front and side lights and cut and spliced the wiring so there's some sorting out to be done and I haven't had the time or will to do it

Who are you? Johnny law? I do what I want!

I just know the law...I think...

If no markers on the side. be it reflectors or actual light. it needs to be there. ticket... no signals on the rear? or front? ticket. unless hand signaling correctly...

Ive been pulled over for this crap before and given a 15 day warning fix it ticket...