Bluebird spotted at SEMA 2012

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Car is super dope ... Not a blue guy but I like the look of this and to be honest I hated advans till I seem yours on here ..... The enkis look tight..... I like the super low profile bu I wanna know more .... Make a build thread or share your suspension set up and running gear please

That my bluebird at SEMA. I built the car the way I wanted it and I love it so to each there own. They are 15x8 +o wheels and were free so I can't complain, I do miss my advans on the car. The car is getting a TON of attention so it's nice to see classic Japanese cars get more attention.

JD, I saw your car at SEMA yesterday. Looks great! Congrats on the attention it's getting, it's well deserved.

oh I wouldn't have recognized him either. (if the guy that popped the good was Brock at least) I wasn't trying to make fun of you, it's the situation I find funy. and if that was Brock I am very jealous

i was just pointing out the irony of how things happen sometimes. for instance meeting a legend and not really realizing it until after.

and yeah the Asian guy was a Mr K. guess it's more of a Z car thing. but regardless that was a joke as well. he'll I wouldn't recognize him if I met him....then again Asians are a bit tougher to tell apart from one another lol I'm not a racist, I'm a realist. lol, in my defense I'm Chinese and Mr K reminds me of my grandpa....and that's not even the same country! lol

Love the Bird the way it is! Nice!! Pete Brock is really a nice guy and will talk to you about anything you want! Mr. K, much respect for him and glad I got to meet him once. Danica, meh. The Count, despite the show, he seems like a guy I would have a beer with.

Yes, I dig the fender mirrors!

FiveSeventyZee was joking lol thats Mr.K :rofl:

idk who you met but that is Petes car

Yo Skib. Mr Big is not the sharpest knife in the drawer if ya know what I mean. :rofl: :rofl: