Bluebird spotted at SEMA 2012

Thats no lie.thanks alot tell every one why dont you.Im not a smart man jenny.Lifes like a box of Datsun parts,you never know what you going to get.

I had to do it man... :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, I'm sure she'd be devastated...

:w00t: :rofl: :rofl:

And if i thought prancing around in a bikini would bring me the ability to be mixing it up at 180 mph on a regular basis ,,,,i would be out purchasing one right now.....cuz the girl got skills.

:D

I think the car looks great.

Until you build your own car and have people express their opinion on it, you'll never know.

This car was a long consuming build. Most people will never even get their build, to as close as how nice this one is.

What was that cartoon, if you can't say anything nice, then shut the fuck up. I think it had something to do with a little rabbit.

Nice Coupe Chris

• Like 3

I think the car looks great.

Until you build your own car and have people express their opinion on it, you'll never know.

This car was a long consuming build. Most people will never even get their build, to as close as how nice this one is.

What was that cartoon, if you can't say anything nice, then shut the fuck up. I think it had something to do with a little rabbit.

Nice Coupe Chris

Well said from a multiple coupe builder..

i love it....i love danicas attitude ithe cup races...i love bpete brock and i love the coupe reguardless of the wheels...i dont love fender mirrors but they look good on here....in all i just love the low bird very cleanly done....touche a much deserved sema nod for a nice bird.... and the nas truck two door is cool too... nice part u could make timing adjust on the fly since the dist is right next to the shifter ....lol....

i love it....i love danicas attitude ithe cup races...i love bpete brock and i love the coupe reguardless of the wheels...i dont love fender mirrors but they look good on here....in all i just love the low bird very cleanly done....touche a much deserved sema nod for a nice bird.... and the nas truck two door is cool too... nice part u could make timing adjust on the fly since the dist is right next to the shifter ....lol....

Is Jon saying he loves (anything ) and using the word nice that many times in one post,,, a sign of the apocaypse???

banana thinking prancing around in a bikini will get him to travel at 180......sign of the apocolypse?????? ....the only things that large that can travel at that speed are meatours and the space shuttle...roll eyes banana...

its a nice car no matter what any of us say....danica being all irrational thinking its everyone elses fault she crashed is entertaining to me ...u guys have to admit she really speaks her mind towards the good ole boys of nascar .... reguardless of right or wrong...

three posts later ...still a nice ass bird...fender mirrors or not...

• 11 months later...