Bizzare websites I have found

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Psh... I don't know why people freak out about that, it's not even the full movie. That's just a small segment. Plus it's not the worst video of that nature I've seen.

I'll keep the horrible sexual site out of this thread, but really if your interest is peaked (because you like train wrecks) PM me.

go watch the guy get humped by a horse up in arlington or where ever....thats a video that will make u wanna stop paying your isp provider right away....theres a movie about it to ... how his friends just left him for dead and this under ground society that thinks animal fucking is both cool and worthy...if for some reason you think being humped by a 1200lbs animal with a 24 inch dick is a good idea ... well theres a padded room in your future...perferated intestines too...

i found this to be quite interestng the other day while mindlessly stumbling through you tube....as far as wierd websites....i aint got any.... the interwebs is wierd all by itself without the help of its dark pal in the corner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lx_vWkv50uk