Sightings 2, the not a datsun but... Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

datrod... there will be tons of cars on the road from today and on to mondya.. its grand national roadster show in pomona this weekend

Makes sence. That little truck is pretty famous in these parts. The owner owns a Mexican restaurant in old town Temecula.

Very nice, I'll take one of each please.

I know right?! The last black Cobra in my photos the owner wrecked it around Christmas time. Dumbass got in a hurry when the lane he was in wasn't going fast enough so he decided to zip around and smacked right into a car. Lucky for him the damage wasn't too bad. Oddly enough all three Cobras were there by coincidence. None of the owners knew each other. The Shelby is owned by some gal.

I know right?! The last black Cobra in my photos the owner wrecked it around Christmas time. Dumbass got in a hurry when the lane he was in wasn't going fast enough so he decided to zip around and smacked right into a car. Lucky for him the damage wasn't too bad. Oddly enough all three Cobras were there by coincidence. None of the owners knew each other. The Shelby is owned by some gal.

I know first hand that most Cobra owners can't drive very well. Back a few years ago we use to run the streets of willow about every two to three months.

Cobra owners driving school. A good friend of mine did the school for them. We would go up and work the track and cook them lunch and all that.

Well when they were in the class room we would get the track. At one point my friend Steve thought it would be a good idea to but some Z cars on the track for the guys to learn to drive thru traffic.

Well funny thing was, They couldn't catch up to us to pass. :rofl:  :rofl:

I know first hand that most Cobra owners can't drive very well. Back a few years ago we use to run the streets of willow about every two to three months.

Cobra owners driving school. A good friend of mine did the school for them. We would go up and work the track and cook them lunch and all that.

Well when they were in the class room we would get the track. At one point my friend Steve thought it would be a good idea to but some Z cars on the track for the guys to learn to drive thru traffic.

Well funny thing was, They couldn't catch up to us to pass. :rofl: :rofl:

Bwahahaha!!

Cool Chevy truck...

98d56640882811e3ae5e125279676ed1_8.jpg

Mustang...

16d7656a885c11e3a9bb0e5645a1b249_8.jpg

Cobra...

9cec5368890111e39c6812ce5dbdd1cb_8.jpg

Bug...

f42f83e2891111e391390e52e3e4513d_8.jpg

Corvair donk...

810b5578891911e3b11312277b663494_8.jpg

Wow, the Cobra is nice, but the Corvair is really BAD ASS!! North Texas has some really nice cars, but you find all of the really hot ones in Ft Worth. Dallas is full of yuppiemobiles.