Dimeton Abbey

freetheoranges

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They took my license and had my gf swoop me up. Court date in one month. Still get to drive the dime. Pulled over cause my headlamp was out.

getting pulled over for this kind of shit happens more often then you would expect and then sometimes turns into a DUI

sucks ass but it could have only been a fix it ticket

dude, sucks about the dui. you fix your headlight? 

how hard is it to get your license back down there? 

I think it's one year and......wait......

............did you prep yourself........vaseline everyone!!!

10-15K in fines and classes..........

...........co-worker went through it a few years back......

.....technically you keep paying even after that because the SR insurance you have to get too.....

10 years on your record these days.....

Double... :poop:

.....technically you keep paying even after that because the SR insurance you have to get too.....

oh good god man, that blows

i don't think it's quite that harsh around here, i've known people with 2 dui and still driving. i think at 1 they give you the blower, idk, i avoid it at all costs

I think he avoided a couple grand out the gate by not being taken to the drunk tank AND having your car impounded...

.....impound fees are $1800 alone......not to mention what they do to your car.....

It's even worse if you kill another driver. 

I'd say he's getting off easy.

• Like 1

I think he avoided a couple grand out the gate by not being taken to the drunk tank AND having your car impounded...

.....impound fees are $1800 alone......not to mention what they do to your car.....

yeeah I think I'll stay in Washington, and I might continue not drinking just so I don't get back into the habit of driving home from the bar

I got pulled over and was cited for a dui a year ago. It got dropped in court. I wasn't intoxicated. I had taken some sleeping pills and went to bed. Apparently I was sleep driving because next thing I know, I was getting pulled over, I was driving around without my headlights on.

I got pulled over and was cited for a dui a year ago. It got dropped in court. I wasn't intoxicated. I had taken some sleeping pills and went to bed. Apparently I was sleep driving because next thing I know, I was getting pulled over, I was driving around without my headlights on.

Damn....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Headlights are not to be driven without. I know many a sad story that start that way. You can't give them any reason to have a conversation with you.

Ya.....well.....around here.....if they don't like how you look in your car that's reason enough.....

......sometimes there is no way to avoid being pulled over....

My first car was an 87 toyota Camry...bone stock...not even window tint....tan color....

....car was not by choice...dad said "this is your car or you're not driving".....

......I got pulled over weekly....for anything....they made stuff up sometimes......like having bald tires(I was driving and it was 11:30p.m....I even asked him how he saw my "bald" tires from across the intersection while I was moving......"License & registration please" is all I got.....

.........it didn't help that I had to pass the sheriff headquarters on the way home....but that's besides the point....I rarely got a ticket....

....most of the time they'd run my plate and license to make sure it was all legit and sent me on my way....

I've learned over the years......if they want to....they will.......

.......cops are jerks.......I know cops that think cops are jerks.......and they're jerks themselves......

:fu: the PO LEECE....

• Like 2

Wow tell us how you really feel.

I got moar stories of being pulled over man.....endless really.....

87% of the time I did get pulled over I was doing nothing.....and was never ticketed.....

......which....lookin' back on it.....

...........is waaaay better than being busted for ANY of the stupid shit I've done.....

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...