Datsun business card left on my datto??

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah it is from the mo-val meet and i just might be there on the 3rd saturday of this month .....

IMG_0584.jpg

and those wheels fit everywhere else except on the side with the dent the whole wheel well has been pushed in like an inch and rubs when u go over speed bumps everywhere else they fit fine .... ill throw them on just for fun today and post some pics later

Just be aware that the JCCS Show happens to be on the 3rd Saturday this month. The folks that run MoVal say they will be there, but it will probably be very light this month, I imagine..

yeah it is from the mo-val meet and i just might be there on the 3rd saturday of this month .....

We got that car in the UK (The A10 series) They came with A14 or L16 and were called Datsun 140J or Datsun 160J. I have a few parts kicking about for them (including new rear quarter panel LOL )

dam if u werent on the other side of the world i would definately be interested inthe parts u have lol

Interesting how you have the 1980-81 side emblems. The '79 ones had an angle to the letters, and had "By Nissan" on the bottom. And yes, they all disintegrate. The plastic is fine until the chrome and black paint flakes off, then UV rots the plastic.

U know I've never even seen another 79 510 in my life to compare it to and the pictures on the net aren't that great but it's the way I bought it from the original owner so I doubt he ever changed them

• 3 weeks later...

here are some pics of my 79 510 four door sedan

IMG_0546.jpg

and the fatties im trying to run but clearance issues due to worn out shocks but soon

Do Like! :thumbup:

Finally got some time to do my BMW headlight conversion today, found a good how to published by laecaon on the forum easy step by step instructions on how to do it ... Ill post pictures when i get home later tonight ... Now time to save up and get some hid's lol

I have the same conversion on my 610. I run 9005 bulbs all the way across. I need to re-aim my "low beams", but it is a great upgrade for lighting. Did you set it up for relays? You cannot use the stock wiring from the headlights, it will blow the fuse and nuke the stock headlight relay.

so i ran into a problem after i had wired and cut the mounts for the bigger headlight i found this

IMG_0688_zps7929e5b2.jpg

IMG_0689_zpsa4701f99.jpg

IMG_0692_zpsb80691a5.jpg

the actual frame of the car has these little cut outs for the head lamp and i dont know if ishould cut into the frame of the car to fit the elipsoids or just scrap the project cuz it does look like i might have to cut into some of the bolt holes for the mounting bracket .... has anyone had to do this to fit BMW elipsoids before??