Datsun business card left on my datto??

what i see a frame machine right next to his car.... a chain and a tree and a little throttle shit like brand new.... or air conditioning... :thumbup:

that 1/4 panel will eventually get fixed the right way just not now .... took a hammer to it to straighten it out for the bigger tires i mounted and a mild flare on the rest of the fenders with new shocks and tires dont rub anymore lol

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thats a core support not really to structual in the head light area ...u should be able to trim to fit without affecting the integrity much..besides its a 510 most of them rust away so much theres nothing left ... cut away...mind u if you dont wanna, i dont blame u and would gladly pay for the shipping for u to send them to me :sneaky:

so after a long afternoon of electrical wiring and fabrication to makre the elipsoids fit this is what i ended up with

IMG_0696_zps6b1cf5e5.jpg

both driver hi and low beam are always on and passenger side has no sings of life... im pretty sure its bad ground but its to late to take out the multi meter and find out

has anyone had this happen before?

got it fixed my yellow mercedez hi beams were making ground with the head light bracket nothing a little duct tape couldn,t fix

best 27$ mod ive done on my car

ellipsoids 10$ at local junk yard

2 relays and 2 30amp fuses price of a 2$ admission at the junk yard :thumbup:

and 15$ in 12gauge wire and plug

wam bam right in the clam

IMG_0698_zpsd6f80a0b.jpg

• 1 month later...

Now get your grill back on!!

I just picked up this 79...510 coupe/hatch. Me and my sons Rally project I think.

IMAG3995.jpg

yeah welcome to the club... club of 2 so far lol .. and the grill is back on with hids on it... it was a bit of a hassle but well worth it

and i see ur missing the same side emblem i am lol :thumbup: ..ive never seen a second gen. 510 coupe before looks nice ... does that model have the 5 speed in it?

and here are the results of elipsoid conversion

IMG_0738.jpg

IMG_0739.jpg

IMG_0741.jpg

and a side by side of my two sexy beasts

IMG_0710.jpg