What I'm working with!

uberkevin

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HEY!! Your bff was here a little bit ago and since he is using electric fan , he said he would  loan you ,,,, (as in you have to eventually give it back)....  A cut down 8 blade fan that he got off a NapZ  and retro fitted to his Ka when he was bench testing it... it barely sticks out and i believe it will easily fit in that space.

Here is it in the video i took .,,, it is spaced only about a 1/8 of and inch off pulley and cut down to miss lower pulley..

You want ??

• Like 1

Pipes be all hanging down sparking and shit ,,,,,,, motor sounding like a cross between a McCormick-Deering tractor and the Challenger space shuttle,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and big ole shit eatin grin on the dude at the wheel. ......

:rofl:

:thumbup:

• Like 2

I am a little more cautious ever since my tranny blew up.. But I'm happy you guys helped me out gettimg her on the road yesterday. Thanks Bananahamuck and Ted.

I'll be looking into electric fans.

Anyone got any good ideas ???

20160414_175140.jpg

Either one in there or in the front of my radiator.

• Like 1

I am a little more cautious ever since my tranny blew up.. But I'm happy you guys helped me out gettimg her on the road yesterday. Thanks Bananahamuck and Ted.

I'll be looking into electric fans.

Anyone got any good ideas ???

Either one in there or in the front of my radiator.

When I get home I will send you the info on the dual fans we just used . They are working great so far .

You can email me the vid if you want and I can post it for ya in a flash. Can't wait to see ear to ear smile wearing beanie ! Lol

Edit : sweet !

• Like 3