2012 olyinpics

I don't get it... Are you saying:

A. I should follow politics more so that I can vote on legislation to slow down illegal immigration?

B. That kicking out immigrants is stupid?

C. What I said was racist?

I have lots of opinions just like everyone else. I just don't have the time or quite frankly the drive to want to inform myself on all these political issues. I refuse to vote on a person or subject that I'm not well informed on. That would just be a wasted vote that potentially couldn't be dangerous.

I don't know what I'm talking about in the political game so I stay out of it. I'm not posting on some Alpha Romeo site taking specs...

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We should probably keep religion and politics out of Ratsun. If you would like to PM, I would be more than happy to continue this there. Always willing to have a good discussion.

That way we can let this thread get back to the Olympics.

I wouldn't cross the road to watch the Olympics. "its the one thing that countries from all over the world, regardless of their differences can come together and participate in something." Well not exactly. It's had a long history full of cheating, drug doping, and politics. So fuck the Olympics it's ALL about making money by the host country while people go hungry and homeless.

• Like 3
Guest 510kamikazifreak

I wouldn't cross the road to watch the Olympics. "its the one thing that countries from all over the world, regardless of their differences can come together and participate in something." Well not exactly. It's had a long history full of cheating, drug doping, and politics. So fuck the Olympics it's ALL about making money by the host country while people go hungry and homeless.

Hell yeh...

The olympics are a cooperate profiteering event.

Oh c'mon Mike! I'm supposed to be the curmudgeon! :) Every major sport in the world has had cheating, doping, etc due to such a level where sometimes people forget their morals. Don't forget Alfa Romeo with Datsuns! A fine example, I'd say.

Anyway, yes the Olympics are over-hyped all that, but it still comes down to the individual people competing. Don't watch it for the grand spectacle, watch it for the individual participants who aren't doping or cheating in some fashion. They're the real winners.

Yep, congrats USA, especially Phelps.

Poor old Australia with a population of just over 22 million people is doing ok, our swimmers this year however, not good at all!

I don`t care really,, just so we don`t get beat by a mostly uninhabited third world country like Canada..

The Olympics popular??

Did you see the crowds in the video the Dat510 posted. Theres more people that shows up to a datsun meet than what was there.

I dont mind the Olympics, would watch some if I had TV

Larry

That wasn't the Olympics... It was Junior Champion something something. I think it was leading up to the Olympics. Though I have seen events in the past and some of the events no one seems to go to. I liked watching Judo, and you could see that almost no one was in the stands.

I don`t care really,, just so we don`t get beat by a mostly uninhabited third world country like Canada..

Just you remember, we handed you your ass in 1812. :lol: At least we never let you into Upper Canada to burn down our Parliament buildings. :lol: Ever since we've got along pretty well I think.

This is the first mention on Ratsun, yesterday.

My point. And that's when I found out about the Games. When it comes to any news, I live a pretty isolated life and I'm OK with that. I have no real interest in anything that I'm not already paying attention to.

My point. And that's when I found out about the Games. When it comes to any news, I live a pretty isolated life and I'm OK with that. I have no real interest in anything that I'm not already paying attention to.

There's nothing wrong with that as long as you don't have an opinion about anything besides Datsuns, on this site anyway. :rofl: