Canby 2013: Where Wet Dreams Come From

chester

He's got twelve months to grow a set and stop acting like a douche Tristin.

2014 looks like its a goer for me woot woot!

Oh hang on, maybe he'll try and use his mystical powers to ban me.

Kami, trolling is ok to an extent, your problem ace is you don't know when to stop. You'd be reasonably funny if you didn't get so fixated!

I need new material, maybe my TSA buddies can help me out? What's with that??? (Nasal Jewish voice)
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, disregard, no détente.

Anyway, to get this thread back on track, I'll be over in 2014.

Accommodation available at the show, or is it a book a local motel job?

My other option is to hook up with one of the local meth whores and I think I know just the guy to assist me with that.

Hmmm, disregard, no détente.

Anyway, to get this thread back on track, I'll be over in 2014.

Accommodation available at the show, or is it a book a local motel job?

My other option is to hook up with one of the local meth whores and I think I know just the guy to assist me with that.

You camp at the show.  It's BYOMW so if the tent's a rockin' don't come a knockin'

Tried to fix my pinion angle and stiffen up rear end, But somehow I lowered it to riding on frame and my driveline was slapping my cab all kinds of crazy. Had to take it back apart and bring it back to how it was, But now My carrier bearing I shot so I need to quick fix it tomorrow... Still not even close to ready need to bust ass tomorrow... I dumped my bed and cruised to car wash and washed my frame in back and washed the truck today. 

1513_10200494814832001_1183844872_n.jpg

984090_10200494304059232_1740420076_n.jp

935535_10200494815472017_1911555700_n.jp

• Like 1

I see you posting on ratsun. but you should be gettin dat dime all finished up and out breaking in the motor, you got less than 48 hours before you gotta hit the road yo!

That shit is road worthy yo.......was gonna leave this morning......but decided to go for a loooong leisurely drive for a little break-in........

wooot woot!!! grocery list made! goon is ready, truck is ready, dads truck is close should fire up tonight, tent is ready!

now....... to find a way to get off before 5...... cough cough.... i think i sick yo 

• Like 1