Canby 2013: Where Wet Dreams Come From

chester

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This...

I left the white car out back , was kinda nice to be able to leave without disrupting the event.. no gate etc

EXCEPT!!  we said we were going to Carl`s jr real quick and then come back, to get you guys,,,,, we come back drive through the festivities and your already gone so we had to drive back past the stage AGAIN!!  to track down your somewhat sketchy box on the roof border hopping ass..

:sneaky:

:lol:

the more people who register there cars the better, it helps pay for them to put on the event, I would encourage everyone to register weather you think u will win or not 

Also you get some really cool swag, definitely was worth the registration price.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

EXCEPT!!  we said we were going to Carl`s jr real quick and then come back, to get you guys,,,,, we come back drive through the festivities and your already gone so we had to drive back past the stage AGAIN!!  to track down your somewhat sketchy box on the roof border hopping ass..

:sneaky:

:lol:

:rofl:

going in the out door? :rofl:

The border patrol lady's liked that somewhat schetchy box

Guest 510kamikazifreak

is this being able to pretty much park overnight on the grounds?  or is this in the fences?

It is in the horse dung

:rofl:

Or do what I did on accident my first year. I paid the $5 to get in, but wasnt sure about camping. Then I stayed and camped. And then I left Sunday only to realize I only paid for 1 day of parking (instead of 2 days and a night of camping).

Wait, dont do that.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Or do what I did on accident my first year. I paid the $5 to get in, but wasnt sure about camping. Then I stayed and camped. And then I left Sunday only to realize I only paid for 1 day of parking (instead of 2 days and a night of camping).

Wait, dont do that.

And to think, I paid for camping already..damn it :lol: