Canby 2013: Where Wet Dreams Come From

chester

Guest Rick-rat

15 pages on this thread and only about 2 pages actually relevant. Insomniacs is the thread you guys want for all the buffoonery that is going on in this thread . I know that from last year the thread will become even more assenine the closer to the date of the event.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
wildmaninid

Posted June 6 2012, 09:22 PM
Thanks, Jayden. You are one of the greatest guys I know, and Canby last year brought us to be close friends, even though we live far apart. The Datsuns brought us together but we are Williams 4 lyfe, bros that can't be un-bro'd. I love you and will miss the shit out of you.

I just noticed this. Kinda makes me want to get naked and hang out in front of a big mirror

wildmaninid

Posted June 6 2012, 09:22 PM

Thanks, Jayden. You are one of the greatest guys I know, and Canby last year brought us to be close friends, even though we live far apart. The Datsuns brought us together but we are Williams 4 lyfe, bros that can't be un-bro'd. I love you and will miss the shit out of you.

I just noticed this. Kinda makes me want to get naked and hang out in front of a big mirror

:rofl:  :rofl:

Guest 510kamikazifreak

IMG_20130404_122520_zps1ceecd58.jpg

I want to be there sooooo bad.

Why does Canby have to be in the second week of June??? So much going on + I would have to give up the weekend with my son.

This sign is pissin' me off so today I took my break in front of it and made some sammiches.

:w00t:  :rofl:

Bring your son with you Kenny!

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I only get him on the weekends, starting on late Sat.

My son is not a Datsun guy, He'll learn. If not

541136_10151505673493232_1194708242_n_zp

Ask the ex, if you can have him early?

He may very well like it,its fun lots of fun people, cools cars..doesnt get any better than that in life :thumbup:

Good food and good times.  Lots of room in the back 40 to run around / play.  Long as the horse people don't invade us this time again :sneaky:

Jeez, I have three running driving datsuns.... Which one to bring (or two lolz!)

Brought my son to Canby last year. He had a blast runnin around with the other kids. But he's also a Datsun nut and can tell you more about Dattos than most newbies know, being 6 years of age. Everyone was having a real good time, but very respectful with their behavior in front of the kids at the same time. My son and I had a blast, I hope to never miss a Canby. Some real bad stuff would have to happen for me to not show up.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Izzo, I'm bringin a sammich maker and ingredients for bacon&cheese stuffed burgers, speaking of good food.

We have an official sammish maker being brought to Canby :w00t: :thumbup:

• Like 3