Canby 2013: Where Wet Dreams Come From

chester

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im stressed. 

Been getting tickets like crazy. Not driving the datsun till I leave for canby, taking the bus to campus from now on. 

Its finals week for me. I have a essay due next monday. 6 pages! And lots of math! Have to get that done before I leave for canby

There is so much that needs finished. My soft top looks like poop. My tonneu cover looks like poop. My engine bay and interior always look like poop. Got to make adjustment to the leaf springs in back. Wanted to pull studs from snow tires before I go. But might have to roll on snow tires out back. Need to tighten exhaust. Minor adjustments to stereo wiring. Need to paint some things but might not get time. I wanted to put on fender mirrors but also might not have time. Also needs like a day of cleaning... Ugh!!

Going to be a crazy week. Shouldnt have procrastinated. This is going to be good for me though, I need the break and relaxation that canby can bring :)

740_10200485142350195_1886003127_n.jpg

thats what I thought too LOL. My datsun gets too much attention in this po dunk town! Exhaust ticket, rearview mirrors ticket, no seatbelts ticket, and a 5mph over ticket, and Im 500 In the hole!

That's crazy about the mirrors. Before I put fender mirrors on I didn't have any for like 9 months.

Cops over here have far more to do than the cops by him.  They will find anything possible to pull you over, especially if in a truck looking modified like that, which sticks out like a sore thumb in that area.

Sick... One thing at a time man, don't scramble to get it all done now. Get the tires done. You WILL get a ticket for that if caught. Then worry about the other shit. you don't need a fancy looking top or engine bay to not get a ticket...

yep I'm stressin too, however Canby does put a little fire under your ass and thing you wouldn't of worked late doing do get done.

I use to work on 510s, lacquering cabinets, painting peoples stuff, etc in my shop all night. But burnt myself out pretty good. Then hooked up with Victory, and didn't even go in my shop for almost 8 months. (she kept me busy B) ).

Now I only push myself on occasion and this is one, bitches.

Last night only played 510 til midnight.

We will see what tonight brings

"get back to work you lazy 510keeper fuck" I shouldn't talk to myself like that :devil:

• Like 1

Have a dogleg and some coil overs for sale. See classifieds. Need them gone. Delivering to Canby. Stressed out.

00D4F2E4-428E-4E46-83AC-C2749DBC5359-242
Valve adjustment done. Gonna re-torque head bolts before I tighten down the valve cover, gotta get a torque wrench first.
On a side note, think I should paint the valve cover orange as well??

Head retorque with a COLD motor. Metal is expanded when hot, do it COLD

changed my diff. oil, new nikki fuel pump , rotated tires , working on my rear window squeegees, and channel felt after i post this ,

have all new exhaust, got super lucky with my exh. mani. studs (2 were stripped ....) i welded a nut to one and went to back it out and it snapped !!!! well lol it snapped perfectly at the very beginning of nice solid threads  with about 3/4 in. of stud left, so i was able to get a washer and a new bolt on, and tightened  .. the othe one i was able to push up and thread onto fresh threads !!!

all i have to do is re-sync my carbs before i leave to james' 

canby whos YO daddy

Ran over a nail... and now the z32 has a flat. Tires are old and cracking.. schwabs will probably not want to repair. And i quit my job at the dealer last week so i can no longer do it myself. Herp derp.. ill tell schwabs its just a roller.. not a runner. Lame nails!!