Canby 2013: Where Wet Dreams Come From

chester

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No dogs allowed. No one cares if you think your Datto looks too shitty for the show. We just wanna see Datsuns, in all stages of repair. I personally like seeing somethin low budget with lots of heart in it over some paint job that costs as much as the car itself. Take a good daily over a trailer queen any day. Bring em rusty, ratty, or shiny if you must. Show is more about seeing cool cars, meeting cool people, and tazing them in the balls...

• Like 1

I really don't know if I'm going now that my future employee just gave us a paper and one of the dates says orientation is on the June 8th 8:00am-11:00am and I live almost 5hrs away. My grandma wants to come down from Salem to visit in 2 weeks we have to pick her up so we will see. I hope they have orientation the week before if not I doubt I can go i really need this job!

Planning on getting out there on Saturday. 

And this has probably already been asked but its already 31 pages long. Is there places to camp at Canby?

Camping spots are $20 per night. You can pay at the gate. If you wanna camp with the ratsun folks, we're all the way at the back in the horse field.

I don't think there has ever been a time at canby where I got a decent night sleep.  Always wake up around 7-7:30 after passing out at 3am.  Tried, groggy, need coffee and have to take a massive shit.. stumbling down the gravel pathway checking out the vendor booths hoping to make a killer score.

• Like 4