Canby 2013: Where Wet Dreams Come From

chester

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Jesus tap dancing Christ ,, that`s like what,, 20 minute drive??  add that to the $1.00 walk in admission and divide by the goofy look now on your face = shut the fuck up and go.

How do you really feel?

:rofl:

• Like 3
Guest Jamee

Jesus tap dancing Christ ,, that`s like what,, 20 minute drive??  add that to the $1.00 walk in admission and divide by the goofy look now on your face = shut the fuck up and go.

fuck, I've just been told. :mellow: :thumbup:

^^^^^^^ I went to the meal two years ago. Its really good food. Yeah 15 bucks is alot, but it does support the show. However, I didnt see many ratsun members eating there. Most of the ratsun crew stays in the back or goes out to eat. Now breakfast was a different story, eggs bacon and goodness all around. K-autic makes a mean breakfast burrito.

Larry

Thanx imma see wut I can cook up this time!

BigBlack620, on 15 Apr 2013 - 17:38, said:

How many SoCal'ers are taking the trip??? I should have my ride in shape by then ... Anybody wanna Convoy up? Road sodas are a must tho!

I'm going, with the 521 or the civic depending how brave I am. Are you guys making it a two day trip? Not sure if I am departing from Port Hueneme or Sacramento.

...I'm bringing a name tag that reads "Jesus Tap Dancing Christ"

adam, can you have your mom make some more powdered muddy buddy mix? lol

wife is getting a change in employment, and prolly wont be going now. no newport trip now either...

but im still goin anyways.. :lol:

Dude, i posted on FB that canby registration was open and came home to a "test batch" ;) ur covered 

• Like 2

I'm going, with the 521 or the civic depending how brave I am. Are you guys making it a two day trip? Not sure if I am departing from Port Hueneme or Sacramento.

I think its less than 11 hours from Sacramento

...I'm bringing a name tag that reads "Jesus Tap Dancing Christ"

I remembered last year me and the chester where walking back toward the camp and some guy (who thought ratsun was invinted just then) was all "wow man, you have a tattoo already? I just want a sticker, where are they? How much? What does it mean?" He kinda giggled and said he got the tattoo years ago, and the guy was dumb founded, looked at him like he was nostradamas :lol:

That and watchin straight edgers walk by the saftey tent where the highlights for me.

And tacos, mmmm taco taco kisses!

• Like 1