one thing you should know befor going to canby !

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I also have a fender dent from a person I know crawling on my fender I was calm and asked him to never do that again, and that was the first dent, there have been many more since then. As a dad of 3 small children I completely agree it is a parent's duty to watch their kids and make sure they don't touch someone else car. I also don't understand fat people leaning on other peoples cars they know their fat right?

Reminds me of the time I went to a local show with a friend of mine.

He's looking at a Plymouth Superbird. You know,the one with the big wing and pointy nose? well,he's looking at the front,and - RAPS HIS KNUCKLES ON THE FRONT END! "Is this fiberglass?" he asks me.

I almost had a heart attack,and looked around quickly to see if the owner was around. Fortunately he wasn't.

"Don't ever do that!" I told him without yelling. he's been to car shows before and really should have known better.

I had a bitch (yes a bitch, not a woman, but barely a man) sit on the hood of my 521..

I was holding my self back from punching him in the face, I'm not violent by any means.. but stupidity pisses me off

if any motherfucker sits on my 510 i'm not hesitating to punch him in the face, im not taking shit from anybody with my 510, put too much love and work into it so it could be ruined by a moron.

K i'm done

• Like 1

Haha, yep. Even the crappy paint on my D21 is more important than fat asses attempting to sit on it. More an issue with Datsuns as most are bench height. They might lean on the D21, but they'll be hard pressed to sit on the hood. Too high up. Like the bumper sticker says, "Lift it, 'cause fat chicks can't jump!" :D

the last couple days I have been re-doing my fiberglass hood scoop that was cracked out thanks to someone at my apartment complex leaning on my hood. I don't know who it was, I left it parked one night, came out the next morning, and there was a dimple in the front of the hood in the shape of someones butt, and the fiberglass scoop that took hours to blend in perfectly had 3 cracks in it.

so yeah, I hate people that touch other peoples cars...doesn't matter if it is a old car in primer or a new car with a $40k paint job...if it isn't yours, don't touch it.

NOTE: they also make leashes for kids...I highly recommend them for 50%+ of the children I see at the grocery store every week.

• Like 1

fixed

for the lolzz

love ya man!!!

oh you so funneh...

but, thats pretty much the reasons why... lol

i was at wides house once and his fat bitch neighbor sets her nasty ass on the truck when she was smoking a cigarette.. i walked up to her and asked if she wanted to blow up. she give me this weird look, and then noticed the fuel cell and took off real quick..

• Like 2

When i had my chevy primered i drove her to a bar one night, when i came out some asshole wrote with a sharpie "63 impala" on the driver door. Wrong year dickhead! I would have killed the fucker if i saw him doing it!

good thread. I often forget this sort of thing is not common sense.

Canby is usually pretty good about people being courteous, but rule of thumb, you only lean on a car if the owner is leaning on it, and it has shitty paint. And you're not 300 pounds. :D

I dont care what a car looks like, or what the owner is doing. You never lean on someone elses car. Youve seen my paint, its Ratsun enough and I still dont need people fucking with it. Its my car, I do what I want.

lol how about we all get hot chicks to form human chains around our cars in bikinis

How are you going to get your car into a bikini?

I dont care what a car looks like, or what the owner is doing. You never lean on someone elses car. Youve seen my paint, its Ratsun enough and I still dont need people fucking with it. Its my car, I do what I want.

How are you going to get your car into a bikini?

True, true. Usually if someone leans against their truck you get that mutual, it's okay to lean against my truck vibe. But then, that would indicate common sense and judging the owner. In which case this thread is emphasizing the lack of that. Is it an overreaction if I pull out my .45 and imitate Walter? :D "If you touch my truck, you're entering a world of pain."

• Like 1

I cant get my stove to work, my tent smells like wet canvas and burnt tire, my cooler is stagnent with the smell of bait, I cantb find my sleeping bag. other than that im ready

Got a couple parts pulled to sail even, b brake boosters any one?

True, true. Usually if someone leans against their truck you get that mutual, it's okay to lean against my truck vibe. But then, that would indicate common sense and judging the owner. In which case this thread is emphasizing the lack of that. Is it an overreaction if I pull out my .45 and imitate Walter? :D "If you touch my truck, you're entering a world of pain."

If someone is leaning against their car, I take it as an invitation to ask to lean yourself. Then once they say its ok, then you can gently sit down. Otherwise, I wouldnt even ask to touch a car.

Guest kamakazi620

Last year at Candy I found 2 old fucks fuckin with my motor,i ran up ready to beat up some old farts and asked them very rudely "WTF are you doing to my truck" the 1 said he was showing the other guy how the thermostat housing bolts to the head,i politely told them "Don't fuckin touch my truck again,I don't mind going to clackamas county jail again"

Only damage I have ever received to my datsuns is from stupid people leaning on the car laying on the hood or trying to vault the poor little car. My hood got a fat dent across the line the roof got a wrinkle after I rage punched it out and my fender got a dent from a lean in. Scratched the hell out of it making out with a girl and didn't realize she had buttons on her ass. Lucky it buffed out

Came out of the store one night and some class A douchenugget was leaning against a black Dodge. Tried giving the guy a heads up and told him leaning against it was a bad idea. Dipshit tells me to go fuck myself, turns around, and kicks the driver side door. The cop whose unmarked patrol car just got booted didn't take too kindly to the shenanigans.

Dickhead didn't look so tough crying like a bitch in the back seat of the car he'd just whacked.

Canby is usually pretty good about people being courteous, but rule of thumb, you only lean on a car if the owner is leaning on it, and it has shitty paint. And you're not 300 pounds. :D

Check. Check. Fail. DAMMIT!

Similar topic, the thing I hate most about people is when you park your car in a parking lot and there are people kicking it outside talking and they always have that damn habit to lean on cars that aren't there's. I would find people doing that to my parents cars all the time all I would do is hit the red panic button and they would just run lol funniest shit ever! :D

I've been guilty of this... but it was a Honda with a wing so who gives a shit.

Frowned upon as not very ratsun like?

Frowned upon as you should be using razor wire and dead hookers instead.

I think the bodies are in this pit! :D I just watched 20 minutes of redneckery, hoping someone would have a bigger brain than cock. Nope. Every single one of these redneck mud rigs have a massively heavy vehicle with too skinny tires that just plain won't float on mud. It's physics people. WTF.

Anyway, the point being, aren't you glad Canby events can never sink this low? Fast forward to 18:51 for a good show. I will commend the rednecks on at least having fire extinguishers handy.

I think the bodies are in this pit! :D I just watched 20 minutes of redneckery, hoping someone would have a bigger brain than cock. Nope. Every single one of these redneck mud rigs have a massively heavy vehicle with too skinny tires that just plain won't float on mud. It's physics people. WTF.

Anyway, the point being, aren't you glad Canby events can never sink this low? Fast forward to 18:51 for a good show. I will commend the rednecks on at least having fire extinguishers handy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JClmUcCmXOo

Seriously.. what did that stupid shit expect? He had a flat front gear box that acted like a plow in the mud. All the tard needed was a 45 degree skid plate to act as a foil and help lift him above the mud... never mind, dip shit turned a Chrysler into a mud rig, common sense isn't his strong suit.