Tommy's last ride :(

My little fur buddy 'Tommy the tit' loved going for rides in the car with me, he would also climb in there and sleep all day.

I'd only had him 6 months but he had become a big part of my life, unknown breed and abandoned by a previous owner he found his way into our lives and made us so happy.

I'd take him to work sometimes, he would sleep at my feet or in my chair, only stirring to greet the occasional customer, he was quite the popular little bloke around town, everybody knew him from his frequent outings around town (whenever i'd turn my back)

My bulldog Petey adored him, they were inseparable,playing all day and climbing all over me whenever we'd jump in the ute and go for a cruise and going into hyperdrive whenever they heard me pull into the driveway

He started having seizures in the early hours of the morning, I'm pretty sure he found some of my partners medication. the vet is 60km away.

He held on as long as he could but passed away snuggled up with us in bed

This morning i wrapped him up, put him in the 310 and took somewhere nice.

He's off doing what he loves most now, chasing wallabies and pissing on datsun tyres in the sky.

dsc00052jg.jpg

• Like 2
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:crying: Such a bummer that he left you so soon after coming into your life. But, at least you were graced with his presence long enough to give you the great stories and memories. I feel your pain, as we just lost our 8 1/2 year old Pug about 7 months ago.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear about your Friend Companion dogs are great they love you unconditionally they Listen when needed and are always there for you NO MATER WHAT sorry to here about your loss hope you're doing well

Randy

• 4 months later...

You can have mine. The little bastard, well not so little, learned out how to turn on my PS3, learned how to eject game, and proceeded to chew up my $60 MW3 disk. So I buy another, he snuck up while I was on the phone for a min. and half and ejected that one too and chewed the shit out it. I only had that one for a day. Now the little bastard, well not so little, thinks my PS3 is a f#cking candy machine or chew toy despenser. I have to watch him like a hawk and make sure I turn the PS3 off from the back when not in use. Even when turned off from the back I've caught him digging at the PS3 like he trying to dig to China. Arrrrgggghhhh...

Sorry to hear about your loss. Not sure what I'd do if I lost mine (well, at the moment I could kill him). Losing a pet is tough. Real tough. Good luck and God speed....

z speed maybe your dog just hates campers and spawn campers as much as i do.....

Hahaha, hadn't thought of it that way. I hate campers too.... LOL....

Draker, yea I would, but the way my setup is it would be waaaay to much trouble and time consuming. I'm trying to teach him, but I fear his desire/need/compulsion far outweighs my patients. He is trained and over all well behaved, but when it comes to chew toys, hell chewables, his senses gets the better of him. Kind of like a teenager. He gets selective hearing at times depending on how badly he wants something....

Hahaha, hadn't thought of it that way. I hate campers too.... LOL....

Draker, yea I would, but the way my setup is it would be waaaay to much trouble and time consuming. I'm trying to teach him, but I fear his desire/need/compulsion far outweighs my patients. He is trained and over all well behaved, but when it comes to chew toys, hell chewables, his senses gets the better of him. Kind of like a teenager. He gets selective hearing at times depending on how badly he wants something....

"Patience" not patients, you are not a Doctor. Have you considered spraying pepper spray on things you don't want chewed? Bear spray might work on my daughter's completely crazy mutt, but I may try that soon. Doubt your dog is that insane.

How do you know I'm not a doctor?.

Thanks teacher! While typing fast mistakes do happen. I'm sure you got the gist though....

Yes, I’ve tried pepper spray, bitter apple, cayenne pepper, etc.... He licks/chews right through it. The stuff doesn’t even slow him down….

P.S. Sorry for taking your thread off topic benny….

electrical tape his snout closed or put your chat headset on him.... or maybe he just prefers xbox......the real issue is someone lost a true friend and all this humor might make the op laugh but in the end we should just give condolences to the lost mate....