new owner of a 411

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

build plans are in the air right now, but if we do what we are planning it should be crazy.

for now I will be cleaning up the interior, making door panels, and mounting some useable seats in it. I am eyeing the rear seat from a black leather lancer turbo, should fit pretty good and will look awesome.

I did not take the other 2, they are 4 hours away and I only had a 1 car trailer.

btw, nismopu rocks for driving with me for 8 hours.

I like the rusty wagoon! can you imagine that baby all rusty on bags mmmhhh low and rusty :D :D The 4 door looks clean for its age thats for sure!! Can't wait to see the progress pics.

I like the rusty wagoon! can you imagine that baby all rusty on bags mmmhhh low and rusty :D :D The 4 door looks clean for its age thats for sure!! Can't wait to see the progress pics.

Your reading my mind Jeff! Some nice painted wheels, wide whites. Wheels gotta be clean to make the rust look purposfull. PAtina baby! Make the inside and underside clean as hell, then drop that bad boy! Dattastic!

I decided that since the brake system needs to be looked through, depending on how much work it needs and how many brake fittings break, I am going to put some cool suspension under it.

I am going to try and NOT modify the body/crossmembers at all seeing as how I would like to keep this one owner car fairly original.

my plan I thought up so far (in the shower) is to put 240sx or 300zx suspension under both the front and rear. of course I would narrow the crossmembers and steering rack.

just a few thoughts on the options...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

this is the closest section I could find...

I drove it to work today, so nice. didn't even dent the gas supply but it is soooo loud inside. engine and trans noise...wind noise...yaaay!

also, the slop in the shifter is amazazing. the throw is literally about 20" square! I need to fix that...

• 2 months later...