SO the deal was I help my buddy build garage doors for his carport and he in turn lets me use it to finish up my goon.

Sounds good, I help him..or do pretty much all of it INCLUDING buying the materials for HIS garage...

Now that its done and I am ready to pull the wagon I gett his is a response.

"No my girl friend wants her CR-X done before we can pull yours in".

WTF!! The cr-x has no motor, no trans, no ECU, no harness, no painted fenders skirts bumper hatch or hood! its a rolling shell!!!! thats no where NEAR completion!

talk about a F'ing slap in the face!!

now my wagons sitting outside behind my shop stripped to nothing, sanded paint ready to be sprayed and no where to fucking do it!

I'm pissed!!!

k I'm done.. I'm gonna go sulk now.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

been there :rollseyes: "friends vs girl friends" :cursing:

:fu: getting pissed about it didnt help either. didnt build anything but similiar hassle "yeah sure! oh, no! you cant anymore (day of) im not comfortable with it" (other nice neighbor) who has now moved so im gonna try again w/the new tenant. :D

have a storage unit because of it :mellow:

Bros. before hos

if you can't keep your agreement with a friend because a woman won't listen then she's not really your partner is she? Just a controlling woman. Dump those types.

Its not really a hard issue to explain. That guy is a tool or a co-dependant.

SO the deal was I help my buddy build garage doors for his carport and he in turn lets me use it to finish up my goon.

Sounds good, I help him..or do pretty much all of it INCLUDING buying the materials for HIS garage...

Now that its done and I am ready to pull the wagon I gett his is a response.

"No my girl friend wants her CR-X done before we can pull yours in".

WTF!! The cr-x has no motor, no trans, no ECU, no harness, no painted fenders skirts bumper hatch or hood! its a rolling shell!!!! thats no where NEAR completion!

talk about a F'ing slap in the face!!

now my wagons sitting outside behind my shop stripped to nothing, sanded paint ready to be sprayed and no where to fucking do it!

I'm pissed!!!

k I'm done.. I'm gonna go sulk now.

Somebody is mad at Kevin!

What I can't believe is that you didn't see that coming.

Isn't that how its been since the "Bon" came in to his life?

Lack of pussy make you a bad friend!:eek: Maybe if you "Hook" him up with another split-tail or give up some your self then you can have the use of the carport????

I would get them both together and let them know how you feel. Maybe they will come to their senses. Communication is the key to all relationships.

:fu:

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Tell him to ditch the bitch.

No use for a controlling woman ...

I was once married to one of them ,And huh I ditched that bitch...

She is now on Jasons turf:p:p:p( well,the same city anyhow)

Dont forget to open the door when driving by Jason.;)

I didn;t see it coming cuz she isn;t even in the same damn province for 3 months!!!!

complete BS, looks like I won't have a 510 for the summer now.

BTW what was that grey turbo 2 door out front of GM the other day>?

What turbo 2 door?

There is a guy that works at Carter dodge that has a 2-door flared 5ten with a specialty ka24de swap.

Today there was a 86 ish 200sx with what sounded like a sr20det.

Which one you talking about.

dude too bad my booth is full otherwise id get you to trailer it to my shop, if the works done it'd be painted in a weekend. and youd have a car to drive. if you really need it done let me know and we'll empty the booth for the weekend. im 30 an hour, so cheap, but its done right.

Guest 510kamikazifreak
Lou, you want I should damage my door on your ex :eek:, what a waste of a door!

No not the 510 door ..Jason, would be a waste:eek:

Use your big Van (savanna I think):D:D

High maintenance women are like high maintenance cars... you spend money and work on them all week, but they sure are fun to drive on the week end. BUT when she constantly over heats and blows gaskets, whines all the time, and won't turn over on cold mornings.... time to trade her in. (the car too) :D

if you can't keep your agreement with a friend because a woman won't listen then she's not really your partner is she? Just a controlling woman. Dump those types.

Its not really a hard issue to explain. That guy is a tool or a co-dependant.

i agree there.. i've seen that a million times.. dudes fuckin pussy whipped so he says fuck you altho you totaly bent over backwards to help him.. now his beyotch thinks shes gonna just run the situation? i dont think so id tell her to SUCK IT!!! an if he didnt like it then give me my shed or the money i spent on it

sorry but readin that pissed me off.. like i said seen it a million times

You paid for alot of that shed? She didn't pay anything, and she isn't married to him so what is his is not hers.

I'd be cool headed and say, "Listen guys, I don't have the time to get in a fight about this. Since you are not coming through with your part of the deal I am going to take the time I SHOULD have been working on my car, and take apart the stuff I bought for the shed instead, and use it to build a temporary shelter around my sanded/exposed goon to protect it from the elements."

i agree there.. i've seen that a million times.. dudes fuckin pussy whipped so he says fuck you altho you totaly bent over backwards to help him.. now his beyotch thinks shes gonna just run the situation? i dont think so id tell her to SUCK IT!!! an if he didnt like it then give me my shed or the money i spent on it

sorry but readin that pissed me off.. like i said seen it a million times

[spotlight] So why don't you come to tuesday nights, Lyncher? [/spotlight]

That sucks, since he kinda back stabd u, I wood say - hey buddy lets do my goon first, it wont take to long to finish and I'll help u on ur gf cs-x after we get the goon done. Then when it comes time to work on her POS - just tell him ur to phukn busy to work on her POS.

What comes around - goes around. thats part of het education system today.

or ask Dr. Phil to what to do ----- JK :D