• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[spotlight] So why don't you come to tuesday nights, Lyncher? [/spotlight]

that wasnt the point lol.. she doesnt come between me an my friends like that guys gf did..

her schedual changed an i got the short end of the stick.. shits supposed to be changing tho.. cross fingers guys

Guest 510kamikazifreak
Oh sure, the truck! No problem Lou, it's a big door, should hold up :D!

It might not tho,Just remembering the last time I saw that wench (about 6 years ago)She was getting a TAD on the Chunky side:lol:

Might have to rent me a cube Van for this job eh:lol::lol:

Damn deadbeat bitch hasnt seen the boys in that long(hmm just got to thinking about that):blink:

And this is why you need written proof of these so called "deals"

He has the receipts I hope from the materials spent. If you do calculate them out and give him a bill....then sue him in small claims if he doesn't pay you....hahaha or you could just hand him the pile of receipts in front of his girl and ask him "can I use the shop now?"

By the way....this just sucks....Like I always say though "some times a good deal isn't always a good deal"

He works with the guy in question, they are like an old married couple.....always fighting, then making up. Cam will be ok guys....he just likes to vent.

They'll settle up at some point.

You should see those two work together, hilarious.

They both bang their heads against the wall.

Comedy show at all times.

A true friend would work around this. A friend wouldn't allow some bag to harm the friendship no matter what. This applies to both of them. A good frienship, like a good marriage will weather this storm and move on. It seems harsh to us outsiders but they'll work something out.