Mass Amount Of Datsun Parts!! Engine, Electrical, and More!

We have a good amount of parts left over froma 71 Datsun 510 Project.

All Items are in good condition, Some better than others with minor rust.

Solex Carburetors (55mm) Excellent Shape.

DSCN5013.jpg

DSCN5015.jpg

DSCN5014.jpg

Mikuni Carburetors (44mm) Excellent Shape Includes Velocity Stacks

$400.00

DSCN5008.jpg

DSCN5010.jpg

DSCN5011.jpg

JCC Pistons w/ Rods (85mm) Good Condition, Need Cleaned.

$100

DSCN5036.jpg

Lightened Flywheel

$200

DSCN5022.jpg

DSCN5023.jpg

Oil Pan

$65

DSCN5020.jpg

DSCN5021.jpg

Air Filters Brand New (FITS ALL MODELS WITH THE DUEL SU AIR FILTER HOUSING)

SOLD

DSCN5002.jpg

Valence (Pictured Below) $50

DSCN5048.jpg

Exhaust Header

$75

DSCN5027.jpg

DSCN5028.jpg

Starter

(DATSUN 510 L SERIES STARTERS

CORRECT FOR THE 1970 TO 1973 MODEL YEARS)

$75

DSCN5024.jpg

Distributor w/ Spark Plug Wires

$175

DSCN5025.jpg

Front Cover

$125

DSCN5005.jpg

DSCN5004-1.jpg

Timing Chain

$35

DSCN5012.jpg

Oil Pump (new and used)

$75 & $60

DSCN5006.jpg

DSCN5007.jpg

Timing Gears

$35 (have one left)

DSCN5019.jpg

Fuel Pump

$30

DSCN5043.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thermostat Housing

$15

DSCN5016.jpg

Water Pump Pulley

$15

DSCN5038.jpg

2) Rocker Arms

$10

DSCN5047.jpg

Throttle Linkage

SOLD

DSCN5045.jpg

Carb Gaskets

$20

DSCN5046.jpg

Dual Port Weber 32/36 DGV Carburetor new 32/36 Weber Carb Carburetor w/ Air Filter and Manifold

(made in italy)

$200

DSCN5033.jpg

DSCN5034.jpg

1971 Alternator

$35

DSCN5035.jpg

Engine to Trans Plates

$18 each

DSCN5042.jpg

Cooling Fan

$25

DSCN5039.jpg

$375 for a dented ass oil pan?? This is Ratsun, prices are a little high :no:

I don't usually sell Datsun parts so please don't knock on me for being a little sceptical on some pricing.

I am willing to work with anyone that has interest in any of these parts.

Regards,

Josh

Then dont buy. Keep your comments to yourself.

My apologies sir or madam, it was my understanding that this was a forum where we were free to express our opinions and to comment on things that we deemed unacceptable by the standards of our humble community. Please disregard my statement as I am an undereducated country bumpkin and have no business being on a computer.

Sincerely, :fu:

• Like 1

My apologies sir or madam, it was my understanding that this was a forum where we were free to express our opinions and to comment on things that we deemed unacceptable by the standards of our humble community. Please disregard my statement as I am an undereducated country bumpkin and have no business being on a computer.

Sincerely, :fu:

Don't be an ass, shouldn't you know the rules?

"Buyers

1/ Replies WILL be limited to questions about the item for sale and 'reasonable offers'. All others will be removed at the moderators discretion.

2/ Negative comments about the item or the price WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. These will be removed and the member warned once or temp banned, totally at the moderators discretion. No excuses, no exceptions."

Once again, these rules are weighted in favor of the seller so that they feel free to ask any price they wishe. It is assumed that a knowledgeable Datsun owner will know the true worth of a part and will act accordingly. If you feel the price is too high feel free to contact the seller by private messenger and make a counter offer. The seller can accept or ignore you and we don't have to be subjected to the above posts.

1971 Datsun Stock Head

(Don't know what these go for)

DSCN5032.jpg

DSCN5031.jpg

DSCN5030.jpg

DSCN5029.jpg

Actually a 210 head is only good for the L16 ... and not that good to begin with. It is in very poor condition and worth about $12 for the aluminum if you pull all the steel out of it.

To expound on Mike's post, and add a little common sense~ Buyers and sellers both, oldtimers and newbies both, should not just practice etiquette but due diligence as well. Search for what you want (to sell), and see what realworld pricing is. After all, as my father used to say~ "do you want to get a fast nickel, or a slow dime?"

If you think the price is way out of line~ don't comment, the post'll sink to the bottom faster'n the Titanic. But either way let's keep it courteous....

Peace~

Once again, these rules are weighted in favor of the seller so that they feel free to ask any price they wishe. It is assumed that a knowledgeable Datsun owner will know the true worth of a part and will act accordingly. If you feel the price is too high feel free to contact the seller by private messenger and make a counter offer. The seller can accept or ignore you and we don't have to be subjected to the above posts.

Actually a 210 head is only good for the L16 ... and not that good to begin with. It is in very poor condition and worth about $12 for the aluminum if you pull all the steel out of it.

Is it just me or do those ports look big for a 210 head? Maybe we can get the OP to post a casting number and we'll know for sure.

Does anyone know anything about Solex/Mikuni VS Mikuni ? Do they have the same bolt pattern? Do they use the same jets?

Solex became Mikuni. The parts are interchangeable (mostly). Those "55" mm carbs are probably 50mm and are worth the price. The 44's...not worth $800, but close.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.