blank.

RedBanner

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

the radiator was soaking all night in acid, got a waterpump from my big brother greasemonkey, and decided to remove all the ac stuff, it worked and blew cold but, has ben in my way every time i do anything.

should be on the road in an hour or 2 .

• 2 months later...

Ive really ben thinking about pulling the motor in this car, and trading the rest of it off. Second gear went out and I cant get my self to want to deal with it.. especially hard to get motovated because I scrapped 3 auto trans last month and I would have to find and purchase one to swap in. And no one wants a 710 shell, if I did pull the motor..... what do I do.

Lol, what I need is a " no man you should keep it, auto trannys are every where, and its probably the nicest chassis youll find anywhere...."

."slamm that shit and drive it"

Things of that nature lol

• Like 1
Lol, what I need is a " no man you should keep it, auto trannys are every where, and its probably the nicest chassis youll find anywhere...." ."slamm that shit and drive it" . Things of that nature lol

YO DAWG ,,, ima letchu finish ,,,, but you should keep it and lower it ,,, cuz ,,, that's probably the sexiest chassis youll find anywhere .... of all time ... OF ALL TIME !!! :hyper:

• Like 2

Seriously, auto transmissions are everywhere. No one, but you and me want to rock an auto. 710s are a rare breed and it takes a dedicated owner to make a nice one. Id stick with it and pimp that shit out. 

PS. I fixed the pictures, please dont be disappointed anymore. 

Lol ill go check, .... actuly im going to get some birthday attention from a lady friend, ill check it tomaro lol.

. I will find another auto trans here, and slamm it too far, and rip stuff back off of it, itll be fun!

Zerow rocks the auto, too. For many reasons, but, like MicroMachinery said, it keeps you respectable. I still suggest the L4N71B...respect with a hot rod flavor. ;)

• Like 2