blank.

RedBanner

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

soooooo.... i broke 2 exhaust studs off and had to pull the motor back out. luckily before fluids went in so flipped and drilled and tapped.

took alot of precious time i dont have. i hope i can make it....

if i can avoid any major problems i should

nice 4 dr... should sent the [pan and valve cover with the power brake stuff....i gladly wold have coated it and sent it right back down....still havent looked closely in box butthis weekend is looking good... you wanted teh master back right...

yeah your right.

the mc is yours, it worked good, or toss it. not realy great for zx brakes but will run 510 210 610 blah blah blah

• 2 weeks later...

Ok maybe not completely no problems, my auto trans doesnt kickdown from 2nd to 1st. My only other auto dattos (that i drove with auto trannies) have ben a series so im not shure if its an issue or if thats just the way it goes.

Right at the 100 mile mark she over heated, doing 60 or so up the hill to beaverton (27?). The belt started chirppin. Tightened it diwn in eagleadams driveway, cutt the ac belt as it wss hot as fuck.

The flow on the radiator us suspect as well, and i got the thermostat at autozone so im wondering if that bad also :lol: fyck it, ill pull the tanks off and rod the core, i aint scared. The thing that concernes me is getting the right water pump. The buck a. One i put on my b only lasted a few months, and i dont want to play that game again lol.

Anyways drivin the 2 door today.

2012-09-02140100.jpg

To bad all the radiator places tripled the price on labor, 4 years ago a rod job was 50 or 60$, now they want 125!?? Thats fuckin crazy. And i wont stand for it! (untill i ruin all the radiators i have lol)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So, I was talking to a ratsunner about datsuns and other cars we where into. And I started thinking about 1200 coupes... Then today I was talking to an old timer about his coupe, might work out a trade my four door for his coupe. Havnt looked at it yet tho, he said there would be some rust, and I said I'd have to check that first.