RedBanner

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also spotted a nissan versa on the way, it was the pole edition

2012-04-21_15-02-00_714.jpg

Aaaahahaha i fergot about that, looked way worse in person, the cops just sent the guys walking lolol

dude that thing is bad ass i kinda want it :P

no dice my friend :D

Kenny gets beers and props, you should come slap a sunny together ken! Needz em gone out my garage,

I might get to work on her this week, just have one other project of a freinds that takes first priority, but if the motor dont break free....

Throw in one that seams good, thanks to micro i have that option.

• 2 months later...

Thanks to greasemonky, ive got a safe place for this girl, and after im done with the pumkin ill be jumping into this thing.

Just got a good running l20, and a ac recharge kit. All that it needed to roll.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

i dont usualy mess with auto transmission, well exept to take them out i guess. i know what the vacum modulator does, and what it looks like but i dont usualy see fluid in them. well this one is full of trans fluid and im wondering why? i think a seal or check valve is broke but im not shure do they usualy get fluid that high? anyone got a hint of what to look for or have it happen, or is it just normal and im trippin?

i dont usualy mess with auto transmission, well exept to take them out i guess. i know what the vacum modulator does, and what it looks like but i dont usualy see fluid in them. well this one is full of trans fluid and im wondering why? i think a seal or check valve is broke but im not shure do they usualy get fluid that high? anyone got a hint of what to look for or have it happen, or is it just normal and im trippin?

I am not sure if fluid is supposed to be there. I replaced mine a couple months ago on my dime and there was fluid coming out when I replaced it. But I have had no problems since.
  • Like 1