blank.

RedBanner

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I know my modulator was bad that's why I was down there in the first place. So it is probably fine now.

on another note. If you do end up picking up another modulator and don't wan't to throw the $13-$35 for it. I found mine at this place for $5.

http://www.yelp.com/...ice-oregon-city

He said he has a bunch of older parts because back then he bought in bulk and has a lot left over.

• Like 2

no i didnt, thank you.

i read several web posts and made the assumtion that it was the mod. im not fealing the whole vacum canister thing, shits weak but im going to give this auto cruiser thing a shot

DSCF4989.jpg

Didnt get alot done today, its ready to pull, chained and drained.

The "oil" was 3 shades of grey, white and towards the end red as as hell.

DSCF4995.jpg

Loving this car!

Going to bobs paintland tomarow, have them mix a can of 141 dark mettalic green for touching up the battery box area.

You wouldnt stil have access to the pressure plate spacers would you? I see you have the torque convertor on and such, but Id love it if you could hook a brother up with some measurements. Either way, the block is a beauty going in.

tried to come up with cash for matched paint, couldnt, so i sprayed the worst pant i could find on a few cleaned and primered spots.... I realy wanna take this one too blue lake so of course im making compramizes.

Like a dumb ass

nice 4 dr... should sent the [pan and valve cover with the power brake stuff....i gladly wold have coated it and sent it right back down....still havent looked closely in box butthis weekend is looking good... you wanted teh master back right...