blank.

RedBanner

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know they say only two things come from texas. I've never seen a steer type....  :rofl:  Inb4 someone gets butthurt and takes offense.

i came here to chew bubble gum and to give out hugs, im all out of bubble gum...

it would take a lot more then some comments about my state for me to get "butt hurt."   as stated before, i think redbanner is a good guy, i just have never understood why someone would get worked up enough about an internet.   its like people that erase their facebook accounts.  just stop logging in, dont try and make it into a scene.  

the last time i post in this thread unless banner starts updating it again ;)

i came here to chew bubble gum and to give out hugs, im all out of bubble gum...

it would take a lot more then some comments about my state for me to get "butt hurt."   as stated before, i think redbanner is a good guy, i just have never understood why someone would get worked up enough about an internet.   its like people that erase their facebook accounts.  just stop logging in, dont try and make it into a scene.  

the last time i post in this thread unless banner starts updating it again ;)

Hahah sweet, thanks for not getting offended and raging over the internet :rofl: :hug: