*Stolen* ProjectFeint 610

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I rocked some Diamonds and they did exactly what I wanted them to on the cheap. I needed something that was going to clear ZX brakes, be 13in and cost next to nothing. It was a plus that I could run stock hubcaps as well. Im not saying not to run Diamonds, Im just saying dont group them with SSRs.

Diamonds- $350

SSRs- $800+

Not in the same league.

Do you go to any meet? like Tacos & Tuner in Encinitas or San Diego meet in Natl City?

I havent driven my 610 very much since i got it from Riverside in Sept last year.

There is also another 610 here in Daygo. As i was purchasing a thermostat gasket at a local autozone yesterday, one of the rep said there is one reserve to a guy name Cliff. My guess is he also has a 610.

BTW, i love what you have done so far to your car. Very clean engine bay. & definitely nice tach replacement. Mine is also bad.

• 3 weeks later...

Having lots of fun with the l20b with a few small problems here and there but I would say the swap was a success. Plans for a few exterior changes and working on the interior and just enjoying the car. future plans for a ka24et,rear disc brakes, rear sway bar, rear coils, all bushings, beefy drivetrain, blah blah datsun :P

One of the first things exterior wise I have been wanting to do is a 3 piece wing like Ernie's old NFRA 610...Will be my first time playing with fiberglass

5331490005_large.jpg

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Going to get serious on interior and electrical work over the next few weeks started with the carpet and going to tackle sound deadening and 240z seats next

Before i even tore into the carpet i bought 2 bottles of fabric dye from my local crafts store for $2.00 a bottle.

Scrubbed the carpet with some degreaser and a little tide laundry detergent then pressure washed thoroughly.

Put both bottles of dye in a spray bottle and just went to work covering the entire carpet and let it sit overnight.

Pressure washed the excess dye in the morning and let it sit in the sun.

230120_424540960969903_1990590482_n_zps4

f7758fc7-91c0-4d77-b35b-fd429103dbd6_zps

Not bad for $4 and an hour or so of work :P

• Like 1