• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are correct, the tires are falken ziexs 205/45 r16 

Excellent. Thanks.   :thumbup:

and you mean you would need 1" lower in the front right?  :lol:

Fun weekend car, yes. Daily driver, no.   B)

Honestly, a little camber correction (or wider wheels, or spacers) would sort out the look on your car just fine.  It's just a lot more flush up front than out back. I love it though.  :thumbup:

Adjusted the height and cut the bump stops a little more and done

Now i need to put on the vw lip and mock up the oil cooler and line and the front end will be done

4DC24988-2D8B-4FC0-8E84-571157BE1A8E-277

I hate the idea of molesting a perfectly fine hood

But that looks damn sexy  :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Got this sunshade off amazon, still not mounted how I want it but it's much cooler in the car now :cool:

47C282AD-C8E1-4240-A96C-D793B3C37DE5-365

Replaced these broken sunvisor tabs with 200sx tabs that are a bit wider and darker and got a day/night rearview off an altima in the junkyard waaaaay wider and it's not white except for the cover that I will be painting

E0B055D1-0D16-4501-9458-BA62CE12259E-365

ED87C1D2-CAEE-4366-BEC8-3A47929559AE-365

haha excuse the mess

5A82D1D6-134A-4B0A-822A-14649E30BEAB-365

ED87C1D2-CAEE-4366-BEC8-3A47929559AE-365

I have the same mirror in my 710 - it's a perfect fit.

They molded the Altima cover piece in a few different colors, so you might not even need to paint one.

I have the same mirror in my 710 - it's a perfect fit.

They molded the Altima cover piece in a few different colors, so you might not even need to paint one.

I actually stole the idea from your thread :P If it doesn't look oem when I paint it I will have source one from the junkyard, thanks!

You know, that cream color would match my headliner perfectly...     :rofl:

Not so cream anymore! krylon fusion is officially my favorite rattle can this stuff does not fade, Hit up any pick and pull or equivalent and just snag one. Every other Nissan had the similar beige color :P

554D9EF2-61AC-498C-87F3-70CDA7F601BA-397

180b  B) 610 specific from australia,

I was hoping it was the 240Z...   :P

Where did you buy it?

It runs a little too cold now actually... the thermostat doesn't open unless it sits for a few minutes without fans on lol

Yeah, when we did one in Tim's car we ended up swapping the 160 thermo out for a 180, then a week later swapped that 180 out for a 192.   :rofl:

Not to burst any bubbles, but that looks more like Michael to me. In any event it's always neat to find the paperwork related to the car. The crossed out 1974 with the 1973 under it on the service booklet made me laugh.

• Like 2

Picking up some new wheels tomorrow hopefully! They are a downgrade in terms of looks from the xxr's unfortunately but should make for a great track/daily set! :lol:

Also buying adjustable TC rods from futofab and would like to replace my shot LCA rubber bushings with polyurethane while I'm at it, would there be any structural concerns with the LCA when using poly? Noise, vibration, and harshness isn't a concern.

They can sometimes make it more difficult to adjust the TC rods.    ^_^

But I'd forget the downsides as there's really no upside to running poly bushings there. If you want something stiffer, run heim joints (or other spherical bearings).

8684056007_f9b857551e_z.jpg

Otherwise, keep the rubber.   :thumbup:

FWIW, on my 1200 I replaced my lower bushings with bearings like these:

category22175_thumb_full.jpg

• Like 2