*Stolen* ProjectFeint 610

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear man, this sucks.

I agree 100% Mike, cops are COMPLETELY useless & couldn't care less.

I'm a firm believer in alarms & kill switches.. the key is DON'T have it set so damn sensitive that a dog fart will set it off. if neighbors NEVER hear it they WILL pay attention when they finally do.

• Like 2

Squeaky wheel gets the grease!!!

Phone the police and get the name of who ever is in charge of the case. Get HIS superiors name as well. Phone at least once a day asking for him and an up date. Be polite but firm. You want to be a pain in their ass but not a jerk. If he starts ducking the calls call his boss. If they say they will call you when they find it, agree but call back the next day with the same question.

I friend did this back in the '60 when his red '65 Mustang fastback was stolen. He called twice a day. Took 5 days but it was found parked about 40 miles away. Two reform school kids broke out, stole it and hightailed it for Toronto. He had washed it in his back yard and left the keys in it. He got it back with a dent in the fender. They just wanted transportation out of town... what a car!!! Squeaky wheel gets the grease!!!

:(  Car got stolen this morning around 6:30... If anyone see's any 610 parts for sale that might look like they may be from my car please pm me.

Will update if found...

If found? get proactive....

Squeaky wheel gets the grease!!!

Phone the police and get the name of who ever is in charge of the case. Get HIS superiors name as well. Phone at least once a day asking for him and an up date. Be polite but firm. You want to be a pain in their ass but not a jerk. If he starts ducking the calls call his boss. If they say they will call you when they find it, agree but call back the next day with the same question.

Anything?

Had to do this with my '77 B210 in Sacramento; it had been stolen twice from the p.o., I got it cheap because of that.

I ran out of gas about two blocks from my house and hopped in the Yugo to go to work; when I got home it was gone. I assumed the popo had impounded it for some odd reason, but none of the agencies had any record of it.

I went in there every day for about a month until the said it had been recovered three days prior....

It was found in Rio Linda with the rope hanging off the front bumper. They took the cap and wires, battery, radio, cb, all my tools and the rear plate. The three days of storage amounted to more than I had, so I lost it.