*Stolen* ProjectFeint 610

Hello everyone my name is Richard, I'm new to the forums and datsuns and thought it would be a good idea to start a build thread and introduce myself.
I got the car a few months ago off craigslist and my current plan for it is to make it a reliable daily/occasional drifter by the end of september, which probably wont happen but its good to set goals :rofl: Anyways here are some pics let me know what you think

P1000124.jpg

P1000119.jpg

P1000122.jpg

P1000128.jpg

P1000127.jpg

P1000109.jpg

P1000132.jpg

Some celica supras with slight rash that need to bored out and painted,these will be going on soon

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome!

I remember seeing that one on craigslist several months back, but it didn't have the stickers on the dash at the time.

What are the wheels that are on the car now? They look kinda British.

~update~ took apart cluster, cleaned up the lenses, and replaced the bulbs with leds literally night and day difference i would recommend this cheap mod to anyone whose clusters are dimming cost about 30$ to replace all of them. The pictures don't do it justice but its still pretty dramatic

Before:

6102.jpg

After:

6103.jpg

• Like 1

nice car man but im begging you dont drift it its a 73 610 coupe the rarest of all 610s drifting it is an easy way to destroy it that and it just doesnt have the steering angle needed to drift

They actually look kinda cool with the raised sections polished - definitely a 70's look, but I think they match up with the car really well.

Supanova2-1.jpg

You are correct they are midland metallic supa nova MKll wheels, couldn't find too much info on them but they're starting to grow on me :lol:

Hey, welcome. Nice, clean 73. Like Bonvo said, I urge you not to drift this beauty... I think by September, if you spend any amount of time working on and searching out parts, you'll come to the same conclusion; the car you have is far too precious and rare to put into a wall.

Looking forward to seeing your progress :)

• Like 1

all in all the only thing these cars really need is a drop and some nice wheels here is my 73

rolling1.jpg

i think there is a link to my build thread in my sig i have turned every nut and bolt on a 73 if you need any help let me know also post pics in the 610s unite thread

• 4 weeks later...

So ive been in hiatus for a few weeks now, researching and ordering parts for the datto. Anywho here is some pics!!!

.>

280zx struts taken apart and perches welded by a friend today.... in case your wondering the seat is more uncomfortable than it looks :hmm:

P1000173.jpg

My dresser/parts bench

P1000170.jpg

a much needed new shift boot off a 620? not sure but it fits

P1000179.jpg

needs some TLC :( getting started on this tomorrow

P1000184.jpg

nice car man but im begging you dont drift it its a 73 610 coupe the rarest of all 610s drifting it is an easy way to destroy it that and it just doesnt have the steering angle needed to drift

thanks bonvo! i try to use the word drift very lightly, a few parking lot sessions and broad open spaces to practice ;)

Hey, welcome. Nice, clean 73. Like Bonvo said, I urge you not to drift this beauty... I think by September, if you spend any amount of time working on and searching out parts, you'll come to the same conclusion; the car you have is far too precious and rare to put into a wall.

Looking forward to seeing your progress :)

Thanks for the welcome and yeah... Came to that conclusion pretty quick hahaha.

• 2 months later...

Welp its been a while since my last update ,been having a bad week with receiving wrong parts from ebay -.- but alot of progress as well.

The l18 took a poop so I pulled it and am prepping the bay for paint at the moment as well as refreshing the front end suspension.

ZX struts almost done and shifter bushings

P1000234.jpg

Square shaped Z car rear sway bar bushings for the 610 stock fsb + strut rod bushes + sway bar bushings

P1000241.jpg

Stripped bay getting ready for a mild shave and paint :o so naked!

P1000239.jpg

More to come