*Stolen* ProjectFeint 610

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Are you at least going to drive it up and park it in the spectator lot?   :thumbup:

Hahaha for sure. It's funny! That's where I first saw the car back when she was much cleaner and stock :baby: (I regret nothing)

JCCS2011-825john_NissanBluebird_Datsun61

see slot mags just suit these cars though im starting to think your copying my style now XD

0D5778EA-orig_zps32980776.jpg

in all seriousness though this thing is comming along great i hope to be able to see it in person some day

Thank you!

Painted j-lines, lack of side skirts, slot mags, yellow high beams, red.... It is very hard to believe I'm not trying to copy you! ^_^

Why do people take those off? I love mine, can't see ditching them unless they were just wicked beat up...

i have nice ones but all the stupid plastic clips that hold them on are broken and i dont feel like drilling holes in them so once all the body work is done ill make a replacement for the clips and put them on but for now since my front clip comes off and will be replaced and my rockers need to be fixed i decided to leave them off until i finished the body work 

see i told you you were copying me!! lol

i have nice ones but all the stupid plastic clips that hold them on are broken and i dont feel like drilling holes in them so once all the body work is done ill make a replacement for the clips and put them on but for now since my front clip comes off and will be replaced and my rockers need to be fixed i decided to leave them off until i finished the body work 

see i told you you were copying me!! lol

When you get your 73 front on you will be copying me!

JCCS2011-825john_NissanBluebird_Datsun61

This fascinates me greatly. I sold the PO parts for your car. More towards you copying bonvo's car as I have driven parts from the same parts car to him for HIS car.

And you have two infamous 610 people in the background of this pic. I won't call them out, but they are recognizable in the 610 community...

• Like 1

This fascinates me greatly. I sold the PO parts for your car. More towards you copying bonvo's car as I have driven parts from the same parts car to him for HIS car.

And you have two infamous 610 people in the background of this pic. I won't call them out, but they are recognizable in the 610 community...

The PO gave me a gauge bezel and some door pull covers among a few other parts, it's crazy how tight-nit the community is. Can't wait for jccs because it is guaranteed to see a few 610s :D

The PO gave me a gauge bezel and some door pull covers among a few other parts, it's crazy how tight-nit the community is. Can't wait for jccs because it is guaranteed to see a few 610s :D

Those would be the parts I sold to him. 

Guaranteed you will see my sedan there. Look for her with the other 610 misfits.

Are you in need of any other parts? I have plenty.

wow i know  i saw the car there too, but i'm a little blurry on whether we all walked around the lot that time or not..  :huh:

Me, you, and Dimitri did. Hence why both of you are in the pic.  :thumbup:

And I love that Sarge called you a "610 guy".    ^_^

i have nice ones but all the stupid plastic clips that hold them on are broken and i dont feel like drilling holes in them 

Well, thankfully the PO already drilled holes in mine...   :rofl: