72 521 new oics. mighty mouse.

konig209

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ha, i might get some shit for this. i just ran down to the zone and picked some generic aluminum 3in blocks for $30 cuz i was tired having a rake!

I did the same. cept i got mine at o'reilys. $30. 30 min. to install, if you have access to a compressor

nice. looking forward to seeing it with the new stance. Also, some blocks come with the pin, you don't need to drill a bolt. Open the box if you can before buying to determine that.

You do want to get shorter shocks but as far as I know pinto shocks is what they use to use but maybe somebody got a better idea.

is there any issues that show up using stocks?

And off a pinto wow are the streight bolt on or are they like the miata idea people have done but need slight modification?

So today i baught my baby new shoes and right when i was leaving she bends me over amd makes me stress all day she wouldnt run right soon as i left the tire shop :-( .

So i try tweakin the carb

Then check timing spark plugs compression was 130 all the way across. And was messing with alot of stuff next thing she wouldnt even stay on at all and i accidentaly found the problem.....the stupid coil resistor plug was loose i was pissed but happy....so after all that who wants to see nee oics?

Looks good to me, hows it ride, that's more important than anything to me, if it drives/rides like shit, I won't even drive it, don't matter how cool it looks.

not going to lie still rides f'n great reindexed two splines and did 3 inch blocks