72 521 new oics. mighty mouse.

konig209

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so hopefully you all understand this.

My truck runs great freeway highway and city give me great mpg and everything.

But when... happened twice already. When i get on it around a corner like tires squeeling hard its will loose gas in the accel pump and wont run for shit. Itll turn on idle fine but when accelerated dies immediately.

I figured out how to make it run again by having to take off the air cleaner turning it on and puting my palm on the carb making it vacume gas up like crazy making it die turn it back on and itll run right wtf???? :-/

So i got the rallies from my dad for free.

Falken 195 50 15 tires for 280

Been waiting three weeks for the glass paint $8.00

From michaels. Idea stollen from royal sierra

Reindexed two splines. 3" blocks in rear

tires rub need to roll fenders for moar low

{-__-}.

thinking of either white or lambo neon green or a royal purple paint job what you guys think?

2012-06-19170554.jpg

So they asked me to stay for overtime. so i stay leaving work i see an accident. so im like wtf lemme check this out see if i can help.

So i see some guys draggin a bike the guy is beat the fuck from the crash and is trippin cause he has no bike licence and i know the feeling. So i tell em load up the bike lets go idk why but i did but i did it

so we streight lifted the shit up on my truck and soon as we were leaving cops show up....

Dun dun duuuuun.

But he says everything clear between you and the guy you hit.

i say ask him

he says yessir.

Cop you dont want anything with us

guy nope

cop have a good night

and see ya this is what was left.

2012-06-23031318.jpg

So ive been thinking of doing a swap for my truck. I just called and got a quote for all these.

What do ou guys think?

N/A S15 sr20de $1200.00

N/A RB20de $1000.00 or

CA18DET $1200.00

Where are you getting a CA18DET from?

So tonight on my tweaker mode took two intake manifolds apart. Whats the difference in a A46 and an A35 intake mani? Also hooked up my oil light cable where it was ripped. Reinstalled the oem horn even though its huge and fugly but i been needing it and it wasnt there lol. Oh and got the broken bulb out of the engine bay light now i gots to buy one and hope it works.

engine bay light works with the headlights switch. first pull the knob to the parking lights or headlights on position then open hood,engine compartment light turns on.

if the hood is open, you put in new bulb, then turn light switch to position 1 or 2 the compartment light will not turn on, you'll have to cycle the hood switch by hand.

good luck, i hope it works.

6202cd6c.jpg

• 2 weeks later...