konig209

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AHH HA!! there was another 521 at woodward! i didnt get to see it till now

he had to leave early

i figured as much... BUT... :geek: did you know that if you press "quote" on the bottom right of a person's comment you capture their exact statement in your comment but destinctly seperated from whatever you have to say.... :w00t: that way it doesnt look like your saying exactly what i just said. :D

i figured as much... BUT... :geek: did you know that if you press "quote" on the bottom right of a person's comment you capture their exact statement in your comment but destinctly seperated from whatever you have to say.... :w00t: that way it doesnt look like your saying exactly what i just said. :D

yes but i deleted some of it lol

• Like 1

deleted some, sat on my thumb, and twirled for hours. then called 900 lines till i fell asleep naked in the foothills next to bigfoot. i was a small spoon ;D

you can delete, alter, and fabricate whatever you want as long as you dont touch the coding around what they said... your golden... i dont think you did any of that. lol

• 2 weeks later...

So i just hauled a chevy 5.0 350 engine my truck drove so smooth with the extra weight sorta wish i coulda just drove around with that thing back there make fun of the chevy guys.

That said im making a trip down to san diego on tuesday and um idk if my baby will make it so only one way to find out. Almost 1000 miles i believe. Wish me luck if anyone needs something brought up let me know im located in modesto and will only be carrying a ka24de.

• Like 1

Well ifs going to be past san diego almost to the border. Im going to replace oil pan gasket timing cover gasket and valve cover gasket tommorow and a fresh oil change as well i carry my tools regardless like my cousin says failing to prepare is preparing to fail

its 438 miles from here to there so pretty close to 1000 round trip

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...