konig209

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow..

That wet 521 pic made me think...

A gloss black 521 would be sex. along with the traditional red rallies it would look REALLY good.

as much as i like the idea i really dont want black i want yellow or kawasaki ninja green or white or matte red or purple something bright black is jus eh to me

So tommorow im going to.

Drop the pumpkin out and see wtf is messed up

and replacing everthing inside amyways to 720 gears and fill it with new lubes gl4 is that correct?

Putting new oil and filter and air filter and then going for a long drive amd see how she like 411's

• 2 weeks later...

Looky what i find today at pick n pull looks great soft and uncracked.

Question how can i treat this so it wont dry up and regain moisture a lil. My friend said olive oil or cooking oil is that good?

2012-07-10231150.jpg

I use this. The upholstery shop down the street recommended it to me. "spf 40 for your shit" sold at napa.

http://303products.com/index.php/303r-aerospace-protectant-32oz.html?SID=tntuunftsmpvhr4aa0jitvtr43

Your a good man for helping your buddys out,just dont let them take advantage as most people will do.Nice truck

the good thing the people i actually say yes to are close friends who i trust who repay me more than they should i tell em 5 for gas is ok and they over do it with food gas im like wtf its no biggie