72 521 new oics. mighty mouse.

konig209

My truck aka dat paper weight.lol ran outa gas on me again. 3rd time already smh -__- it sucks i just got a new 34 miles away and now i have financial issues with comming up with gas money......anyone wanna buy my bumperettes? One is good the other is a lil bent it can be fixxed. pm me an offer.

Thanks to sedan20 for the help up the offramp and gas money to get me home i appreciate it.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:console:  it takes alot more to kill ur 521, its been stuck in mud, its been stuck on railroad tracks, its been drifting, its been raced, its been through alot i dont know of too. and it still runs :thumbup:  and will continue running when its in the hands of stubborn people like u who dont give up on it

• Like 1

I was on the freeway heavy traffic. Guy infront. Who i was too close slammed the brakes. I slammed mine and the rear locked up and the tail turned out my rear passenger side bed/rim hit the rear bumper of the car. i somehow managed to get across all 4 lanes onto the opposite side of the freeway on the left hand side without getting hit again. Came to a complete stop. My friend andy "sedan20" broke the window with his head and bent my door beyond repair while protecting his son. Im just glad we made it out alive. If i woulda been t-boned anywhere crossing those fast lanes i wouldnt be writing this. And we wouldnt be home safe now.

• Like 1
I was on the freeway heavy traffic. Guy infront. Who i was too close slammed the brakes. I slammed mine and the rear locked up and the tail turned out my rear passenger side bed/rim hit the rear bumper of the car. i somehow managed to get across all 4 lanes onto the opposite side of the freeway on the left hand side without getting hit again. Came to a complete stop. My friend andy "sedan20" broke the window with his head and bent my door beyond repair while protecting his son. Im just glad we made it out alive. If i woulda been t-boned anywhere crossing those fast lanes i wouldnt be writing this. And we wouldnt be home safe now.

I hope your friend is going to pay you for the glass and door he bent with his head.lol

I was announcing it publically. lol... I was thinking... as we were "slide-wayzing" at.. idk... 40MPH, you would think my son would have been crushed by the weight of a full grown man on either side of him.. I mean after all, the weight of my body was enough to warp your door into a quarter moon shape... God was really looking out for Christian... he was unscathed... you would think that what I did to the door, YOU should have done to him... but it didnt happen..  :confused: 

More to wrap your head around... figuratively of course. B)

• Like 1