Huh whats a warning...

whats the story behind the warning moniker in my profile....not that i am shocked my sarcasm and humor has gotten me warned but whats the points for ... i was warned once by skib back in 010.... not sure it was a four pointer...but he does like to hit from deep.. so whats up do i need to look for a suport group... or is that just a warning to tohers... watch out , this guy thinks he is funny...

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 4 points, I thought I got them trolling sale threads, or rather stupid ass threads that get moved to the sale section after I ass my self.

But instead it was one offense listed (click on the points) that I recieved no ACTUAL warning about, just a 7 day vacation. I do like how it states who chose to ban you or give you a point/s , but what good does it do if the the reason box just says "other".

If you went to court with a traffic ticket that just said "offense: other" then id flip the lid and walk out free.

wayno

Whats this that you speak of? :confused:

Where do I find that?

All you need to do to find what they are talking about is make a really big stink about something unimportant, call a few members names, especially staff, and you will find out what they are talking about first hand. :lol: :lol:

Here is my avitar that says no warning points below my post count, never seen it before myself till you all brought it up.

wayno

Datsun Mechanic

• Cars:1969 521 KC, 1971 521 dually, 1967 2000 roadster, 1976 leyland mini, 1953 MGTD

• Like 2
  • 6 months later...