Site Update

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm I just posted in the 710 section and when I used the View New Content... it's not showing it.????

Checked the 710 section and it's there. Why not showing in the View New Content.

Seems like I can backspace now, don't know what happened there. Speelin check still not working

The View New Content link is a little different. You'll want to change it to "New since my last visit" if you want it like the old. Try this link: [searchInKey]=&period=lastvisit&userMode=&followedItemsOnly=0"]http://community.ratsun.net/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=viewNewContent&search_app=forums&sid=37b70232b4ef92dea74fddb267bd7ccd&search_app_filters[forums][searchInKey]=&period=lastvisit&userMode=&followedItemsOnly=0

I agree this is faster.

This is 3.2.3, what was the prior version??

Once the old theme gets updated for the new version, people will stop hating it and won't be so confused.

IPB is an amazing CMS.

If you did some forum pruning and put it in an archive with it's on DB, it would be even faster. If somebody needs to look something up? That's what the archive is for.

Noticed when going to Insomniacs you would go to 2 pages back from the last page and would have to click on it to go there. The new version takes you to the last page directly. very nise.

The View New Content link is a little different. You'll want to change it to "New since my last visit" if you want it like the old. Try this link: http://community.ratsun.net/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=viewNewContent&search_app=forums&sid=37b70232b4ef92dea74fddb267bd7ccd&search_app_filters[forums][searchInKey]=&period=lastvisit&userMode=&followedItemsOnly=0

I set it to view posts last 24 hrs .... seems to show my last posts now.

When editing a post, it maintains the image instead of converting it back to code like it used to. I find this pretty handy. Still getting the hang of everything. Seems more like FB noaw, what w/ the like button and all. I think we'll all be happy once the banner is back up. Cool beans that I can actully get on. Was about to smash mah droid, and that would not be good.

Hmmm I just posted in the 710 section and when I used the View New Content... it's not showing it.????

Checked the 710 section and it's there. Why not showing in the View New Content.

Seems like I can backspace now, don't know what happened there. Speelin check still not working

yup this it driving me nuts too...

Guest 510kamikazifreak

When checking new content ,Hover the cursor over the post,it will show a faint arrow,click on the arrow and can read the last post without opening the whole thread

Guest 510kamikazifreak

i like how it poops your reply at the end of the thread.. lol

i cant make a status post tho... cant submit it..

Try going to your profile,click profile feed.

then type status.