Jordan's Fully Caged, Flared, Tubbed 72 SR 510

510 OC

15 fucking pages of BAD ASS!!!!!!

wow

I have no idea how I missed this build. When I grow up I want to have half the skill of this young man.

Fucking epic is all I can say. :w00t:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

• Like 2
  • Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what else is going on in there? are you going to blend out the tower seams?

Negative, when I first got my 510 I mig welded the strut towers which ended up looking like shit and I wasn't happy with it! :crying:  So I ended up grinding the mig stitch welds off which was a bitch and I don't recommend but it had to be done. Decided i'm going to do it proper now and tig stitch weld the strut towers which is going to look tits. The whole car is also going to get media blasted and powder coated then i'll start body work.

• Like 1

Please prepare yourselves for what you're about to see. I almost shit myself when I walked into my buddies shop and saw these sitting on his table. 4130 chromoly  plate, custom formed with  machined hubs that will except a 10 inch wide wheel. That's an 18 inch wheel gentlemen!! 285/30/18. He'll be offering these to the public soon. PM me if you're interested in a set. I'll post pictures of the finished product this weekend.

photo18_zpscab9c282.jpg

photo19_zpsa712914d.jpg

photo28_zps51862e9d.jpg

photo29_zps8641cdca.jpg

• Like 15