Jordan's Fully Caged, Flared, Tubbed 72 SR 510

510 OC

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude....your work is phenomenal....

...any chance this will make it to Canby??!!!!

I gotta see this thing....with my eyes....in person.....

I wish I could take credit for the cage work but I can't. Cage work is being handled by a buddy of mine. Chances of making it to Canby are slim to none. :(

I wish I could take credit for the cage work but I can't. Cage work is being handled by a buddy of mine. Chances of making it to Canby are slim to none. :(

Still amazing.....

No Canby??!!

That just means I'll have to make a trip down to see this thing..... :D

• Like 1

Still amazing.....

No Canby??!!

That just means I'll have to make a trip down to see this thing..... :D

Will see man. Not making any promises. lol

I'm really shooting for JCCS next year!

This thing aint finished yet,I thought for sure the first coat was being applied today.lol looking good

I know, I know. haha

Thanks bro.

Will see man. Not making any promises. lol

I'm really shooting for JCCS next year!

I haven't been to a JCCS event yet.....maybe I'll see you there!!

Keep up the incredible work!!

• Like 1

Subscribed!

Keep up the good work.

I could have swore I read somewhere in here a while back the makers of those tubs you bought. I read through it again and somehow could not find it. Im doing something very similar with my 260Z.

Thanks, stay tuned!

I picked up the tubs/trailer fenders from Redneck Trailer Supplies. Here's a link to there website. ---> http://www.redneck-trailer.com/

photo1_zps71e1e77b.jpg

I hate you.

OP holy shit dude. 

Im so jealous of your skills and where this car is going I want to cry, i'm not even gonna front.

Also I saw your that truck at Goodguys this year, I thought I recognized it. 

If this 510 is half as good as the truck..

fuck. 

8585280598_0f95e151c5_b.jpg

• Like 2

I hate you.

OP holy shit dude. 

Im so jealous of your skills and where this car is going I want to cry, i'm not even gonna front.

Also I saw your that truck at Goodguys this year, I thought I recognized it. 

If this 510 is half as good as the truck..

fuck. 

Thanks, I'm blessed to have family and friends helping me with my build. The No Limit C-10 kills in autocross and is a huge motivation. B)

• Like 1

I love this car. Great Job. I've read through the whole thread multiple times. I am curious about the flare job though. I know you used MK1 and 2 flares but which ones? As in, did you use the flares off the fenders or all of them from quarter panels? Right on Right or Left on Right etc. I am picking up a 2002 in the coming days and am also thinking of ditching the BRE flares on my 510 too because of how well yours came out. Any info would be greatly appreciated...

Mike

• Like 2

I love this car. Great Job. I've read through the whole thread multiple times. I am curious about the flare job though. I know you used MK1 and 2 flares but which ones? As in, did you use the flares off the fenders or all of them from quarter panels? Right on Right or Left on Right etc. I am picking up a 2002 in the coming days and am also thinking of ditching the BRE flares on my 510 too because of how well yours came out. Any info would be greatly appreciated...

Mike

Thanks!

All 4 flares were off fenders. Drivers side front MK2 Golf, Passenger side front 510. Passenger side front MK2 Golf, Drivers side front 510.  Drivers side front MK1 Rabbit, Passenger side rear 510. Passenger side front MK1 Rabbit, Drivers side rear 510. It's a little confusing. :lol:

• Like 2