Jordan's Fully Caged, Flared, Tubbed 72 SR 510

510 OC

Haven't posted in awhile. Finally moved the 510 over to my cage guy for some serious metal fabricating! Decided to go big and use chromoly. All TIG, no MIG. Ramiro is a metal working wizard, seriously!

photo79-1_zps3d1fe216.jpg

photo61-1_zpse3300971.jpg

photo62-1_zps28ac03ec.jpg

photo63-1_zps5d9fd74f.jpg

photo64-1_zpscceb38d6.jpg

photo65-1_zps7af67bb7.jpg

photo66-1_zpsb0fe0118.jpg

photo67-1_zpsa5d2d08a.jpg

photo68-1_zps214bad18.jpg

photo70-1_zps16790774.jpg

photo76-1_zps6538509e.jpg

photo72-1_zpsc700c154.jpg

photo71-1_zps1ecc7256.jpg

photo73-1_zpsda2c0f66.jpg

photo74-1_zps576d5236.jpg

photo69-1_zpsc9a182f3.jpg

photo75-1_zpsb17cf823.jpg

Just a little teaser, cage should be done pretty soon.

Also picked up some new pedals too. :)

photo77-1_zps65797500.jpg

photo78-1_zpse0e53f7b.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

your gona love those reverse mount wilwoods ;-)if i can make a suggestion you might want to do a remote reservoir. in my case when i installed them i was left with very little room to go upwards with the whole pedal assembly. then again i didnt have a role cage to mount my peddle assembly to. good luck with it cant wait to see pics when its complete

your gona love those reverse mount wilwoods ;-)if i can make a suggestion you might want to do a remote reservoir. in my case when i installed them i was left with very little room to go upwards with the whole pedal assembly. then again i didnt have a role cage to mount my peddle assembly to. good luck with it cant wait to see pics when its complete

Yeah, mounting the pedals shouldn't be a problem at all. I'll keep you guys posted. B)

Jordan, this is an exceptional project in so many ways!.  What is that solution you're dipping aluminum castings into to clean them? (like the Greddy manifold and oil pan).  Is it just vinegar and time, or something like "wheel bright" -that slightly etching acid advertised as a spray-on cleaner for aluminum wheels?  Or is is a special, secret sauce that's easily obtained, idiot proof, and inexpensive?  I'm a hoping!

Jordan, this is an exceptional project in so many ways!.  What is that solution you're dipping aluminum castings into to clean them? (like the Greddy manifold and oil pan).  Is it just vinegar and time, or something like "wheel bright" -that slightly etching acid advertised as a spray-on cleaner for aluminum wheels?  Or is is a special, secret sauce that's easily obtained, idiot proof, and inexpensive?  I'm a hoping!

Thanks dude. Haha. I just used a household degreaser and a coarse brush.

This 510, Topher's and sr20detdatsun510's are why I'm re-doing a ton of stuff on mine.

same here bro totally agreed... stay tuned for my dime also i have alot of plans for mine too, been working with my boy jordan (510 oc) jordan, soon well be cruising up oc/la area..lol 

jordan super jelly bro soon ill be posting pics like thees, but for now cheers brother super stoked  :frantics:

• Like 1