Oic Whores........................

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

true shit there red!!!! .. i just got back from junk yard therapy, found lots of things for my astro headlight conversion and a set of oem cloth seats im going back for as well as full power doors........but im not to keen on pick and pull prices... they nickle and dimed me to death on my headlight shit...... fucking scared of seats and doors.....but did feel good to destroy a few things while getting parts u need....... fucking headliners!!!!!

seen naners zx strut donor car there too ... nothing left to pull worth a shit...maybe a master but i was too cold to look after the vantasm

(edit, as i forgot about the Olympics)

Madams and Misshoers!!

I was going to go with this hood this year,,  less the emblem for security reasons. I think am going to post a few more times about leaving a mark on it this year as i tried to tell everyone that what ever you wanted to say was welcome..

But quite a few didn't scratch or write something last year, although maybe it's cuz everybody hates me.

MonsterJam7011_zpsa4b9eb3f.jpg

i would physically purchase the emblem from u and a fender 1600 emblem should they exist ... just dont jack me on price cuz im a dick pplease!!!!  my polisher ripped mine off

Yeah I forgot what this thread was about since some noochie changed the title now I just post random shit here...... To which I believe we also have a seperate thread by that name for this type of shit

There.....didn't know changing the title changes the content........sorry..........

First off i believe Datzenmilk is totally joking as this is one of the few threads that has mantained it's civility for almost 2 years now.

But since keeping out of a lively debate was never my strong suit... :rofl:

My input on the "it should be in other places" is that this thread predates all of the current pic threads except ricer sightings ( which except for the Mazda lowrider "thing"  this is not) and the  Datsun sightings ..   So we should delete or hide the content on those first.

Not from this year ,, but for the lulz nonetheless.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You see i didn't even post the picture comparing collin Kaprinik to Gonzo from the muppet show.

• Like 2

You see i didn't even post the picture comparing collin Kaprinik to Gonzo from the muppet show.

:rofl: ..........funny cause it's true..........I used to love the muppet show!!

........think I have the first couple seasons on DVD......

huuhhhhh hmmmmmmm^^^^

Well since without emblem it becomes "just another hood" I was going to trade it straight across for a forklift that still had all of it`s hydraulic pumps and motors and lift . a neighbor has. But i'm open to offers,,,, what have you got to trade?

Snow2014109_zps42c9565c.jpg

• Like 2