Oic Whores........................

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny while you guys were making fun of me i was over warming up some BBQ from Sunday and requisitioning  liquids for said BBQ .

milk to wash Costco size bag of Nacho cheese Doritos down
Water to cleanse the milk
Bbq pork shoulder
And a glass of iced purple drink... cuz who can eat bbg without it.

MonsterJam7002_zps31375f88.jpg

While listening to this album

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hobGacE9eVw

Food: it's just that god damn serious.

• Like 2

^^........don't forget the teletubby to keep you company.........

I can picture you all snuggled up after your meal with your teletubby, blankie, and your thumb.......

................in your ass :rofl:

^^........don't forget the teletubby to keep you company........

................in your ass :rofl:

So i take it you may not be interested in seeing my Seaturkeys RALLY! beard before i shave it off after tomorrows Superbowl victory parade.

OH you do!!

:wub:

here you go ,, for the lulz

MonsterJam7_zpsaa3f5681.jpg

• Like 2

Ok...ok.....I get it........you guys win one championship and you feel on top of the world......

...........enjoy your 15 minutes folks................enjoy it. :P

lol i look forward to all three 49er hawks game next year bro .... to me that was more a super bowl then sundays game 

• Like 1

don't be all but hurt just cause the 49rs didn't cut it this year

Nobody's butt hurts.................

.............................I'm upset with my team............they're the ones who fuct it up..........

The Skyrats played perfect football........That's why they won........I commend them on that...........

I just hate Richard Sherman.......and that's probably what he wants.........I just don't think you're the best if you have to tell people you're the best........

....................showboating and mocking other players.......seems childish to me.....they say he's educated.........could've fooled me......

I'd hate him even if he was on the Niners............I have no respect for people like that.......

As far as the rest of the team........I have great respect for how they played this season........

............................................................why isn't this being said here...........vv

......................................http://community.ratsun.net/topic/14862-football-season/page-13

• Like 1

i agree my biggest complaint about sherman is greats never have to tell them there great ... there body of work speaks for them not them .. he was a idiot and I'm ok with one rant ... yeah,  yeah its the heat of the game u acted stupid,  but then u took a shower put your suit on and come back out and a hour later make the same stupid ass response just shut up ... your 27 u got many years to be great just be good right now and help us win ...

• Like 1

Sherman is one of if not the the best.....they only throw a few passes his way in an ENTIRE game, in the 49ers game they threw ONE pass in his direction.....just one

Not denying he is one of the best......but so was T.O........I didn't like his attitude either.....neither did a lot of people......

................eventually your mouth gets you in trouble............nobody wanted T.O. on their team so he plays arena football now.........

I know on the field a lot is said......I played some sports and that's what you do.......talk shit......but when the game is over..........you shake hands and say good game.....this was fun.....

.......and go celebrate with your team.....not run back over to do more taunting.......same shit TO did at that Dallas game......caught the winning TD and ran right past his team (as they were running towards him to celebrate) to stand on the Dallas star to taunt the crowd.......BS in my book......

Sherman is good......no doubt.....

If he would shut his mouth he would be GREAT..............