Oic Whores........................

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sherman did try the shake hands at the end of the game and crabtree punched him in the face basically

Have you tried shaking hands w/ the one you just insulted on the media? If yes, how did that work out?

9er fan checking in here. I hate Sherman for his mouth but i love his skills. I have much respect for Russell Wilson & Beastmode though. Those 2 are very humble players, even under spotlight & fame. Not so many ppl (athletes & artists), can handle FAME. 

as for OICS for LULz, my contribution... i610? LOL

12317668503_9fd66b08ec_b.jpg

• Like 3

this is the tahoe i dirve when my friend still owned it before he died.... he blew a tire on the highway and tagged the jersey twice ... then drove 6 miles home..... i always would tease hiim ... "was it wierd sitting at a red light signalling a left turn looking like u just got out of a nascar race....???  did u even wait for it to turn green or did u just run the light?"   this was the third fix it for free moment we had.... thats his van...above it ,.,, he sold that before he died

E30BF9B1-DBC4-4786-A23D-BF10675635C2_zps

i use that front wheel thats grund down to shit as a hose reel ...it helps me remember him and laugh

• Like 3

1AE152B2-F3EC-4BB6-9E62-BD18D8163473_zps

more cars i owned

don't leave your iphone 5s unattended...

7DE071A0-5D65-4DD7-893A-55954C16BFF1_zps

i had a picture showing a side view and the frame of it being bent but i only haves ones since i straightened it for my ebay auction ...

"fer sale i phone 5s 32gb space gray .... cracked screen works perfect found out its not angry wife proof..."

wtf looks like a nice deck lid .... maybe no fucks given signing  board ??

(edit, as i forgot about the Olympics)

Madams and Misshoers!!

I was going to go with this hood this year,,  less the emblem for security reasons. I think am going to post a few more times about leaving a mark on it this year as i tried to tell everyone that what ever you wanted to say was welcome..

But quite a few didn't scratch or write something last year, although maybe it's cuz everybody hates me.

MonsterJam7011_zpsa4b9eb3f.jpg