Oic Whores........................

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Whhhhooooo....lllleeeeeeeeeee..........crap...

You weren't kidin'!!

Don't have time right now to run throught them all but F'n sweet oics, dude!!! :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

Whhhhooooo....lllleeeeeeeeeee..........crap...

You weren't kidin'!!

Don't have time right now to run throught them all but F'n sweet oics, dude!!! :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

I'll do some posting every now and then every time I put up some new photos, don't want to leave and link and go. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

^^  I love the goon, don't get me wrong, but next to the 911, it looks like it has a big Badonkadonk. :lol:

How did it do?  Did it stand it's ground?

Hahaha, no.

The Porche ran up on my ass and they had to stop him and give him a re-run....  that was back when the wagon still had  the L16, now it's packing a much bigger punch and has a lot more brake. 

Excited to get it out to some autocrosses this spring.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

That's Skyblue...............

.......................and those are NOT skyrat colors............

Blue & Yellow high school sweatshirt and a florescent yellow work shirt.............don't get too excited............

hey i ma hawks fan not some bandwagoner that doesnt know why they punt after a safety ....... i liked the seahwaks when they won 4 games ..... the worst part about sports is dealing with bandwagoners...i was just busting balls..... i m die hard hawks fan but i aint rocking six stickers two hoodies and seahwk tattooo

• Like 1

I concur...........9er fan to the bone here.......

Had season tickets for 8 losing years............sat to the bitter end of every game...........

.....................................it was painful sometimes...............alcohol helped :lol:

Gave up the tickets when I started a fam..............now they're winning.............

.........................................................maybe I'm bad luck :confused: